Consider This a New Chat Topic

lol wut??? Can someone please tell me you guys were talking about the font?

Also, text resize fail, Mel. :p

I just saw Stal asking for white and thought it was funny, but now I realize he meant white on black, not white as a background. Nevermind. Lock please

Dude, Hellfire was awesome. I remember when he left, how he made a huge deal that he was leaving forever and everyone called him out on it saying that "Everyone comes back."

Remember back when everyone always came back?

So with The Stalfros Experiment almost a year old, and this thread running way off topic, consider this the new chat topic. Anything goes here. Enjoy

Anyone going to watch The World Cup?! It starts in 6 days, I'm amazingly excited! And England's first game....is USA!! RAAAH!!

They're showing the game on a big screen in a park near where I live. Weather permitting, I'll be drinking with my mates from kick-off, and then it's my friend's birthday on the same day! Cant wait!! It will be a grand day.

Tiger Woods 11 comes out this week too...yay. Which features the Ryder Cup, everyone's calling it the best one to date.
Personally, the best one was 2003 when all the characters were just stereotypes. The fat Hawaiian, the ginger scotsman, the nerd with glases who is impossible to beat since he calculates his shots perfectly...I miss those guys.

I WANT to watch the World Cup, but I'm gonna be on a plane to Florida during the USA-UK match. That pisses me off, because I want to watch the US beat the UK. Don't try and deny it, you know it's gonna happen.

That said, my family is currently debating whether or not we should have my dog put down. He's 16 and a half now, and has a little trouble getting up some times, but for the most part he's happy as hell and is able to take care of himself alright still. We were thinking about it last night, and my dad had me watch A Boy and His Dog with him. A great movie, but not a good one for the situation. Anyway, we decided to wait it out a little longer, see how he does.

^it's not the UK, it's england, and that distinction means a lot when it comes soccer. Anyways i most definitely will be watching the world cup, i think the usa has a good shot at making a run to the quarterfinals, but I won't be disappointed unless they fail to get out of the group.

I'll be watching the USA-England match in the Dominican with the US Embassy and the British Embassy at the local Hooters. That's right, the DR now has Hooters and we're gonna get drunk and sing songs! It's gonna be one hell of a match

MattAY said:
Personally, the best one was 2003 when all the characters were just stereotypes. The fat Hawaiian, the ginger scotsman, the nerd with glases who is impossible to beat since he calculates his shots perfectly...I miss those guys.
Hahaha, that was my favorite game EVER. I always thought the asian dude with the permed hair was the shit, i probably spent a hundred hours playing through the career just to get to that point so I could play as him. Too bad i dunno where that disc is now :(

About the original point made, I don't mind the white, I've gotten used to it. But clicked links showing up as yellow sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod