would u hit this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Shane did say he would kill himself with a shotgun blast to the head. But he also had a Kurt Cobain fascination at the time so I was a little worried when he stopped posting. But he came back and all was well.

I also remember when the El Dorado kids infected the forum pushing their straight edge bullshit down everyones throats. They kept going on about how they were the ones protecting their bodies and we were the ones killing ourselves for enjoying drugs and/or alcohol. Then they never wore seat belts and got into a car crash.

It was only funny though cause they survived with minor injuries. Although Jared called me a fag a bunch of times. I think he said it in every post at least once.

BlackStar said:
I also remember when the El Dorado kids infected the forum pushing their straight edge bullshit down everyones throats. They kept going on about how they were the ones protecting their bodies and we were the ones killing ourselves for enjoying drugs and/or alcohol.

I really wish I was around for that, they'd have been so much fun to torment...

But seriously, why haven't we had anyone really annoying or anything like that around here in the past couple of years? I mean Tylzen was kind-of going that way and then he left, but now we all kind of just get along...

Except for gman, that guy needs to post more. Ooh, and Zanker was around for a minute too

Yeah i wish Gman was like instantly a year older.
By then he will have learned how to post properly but will still be arrogant.

thx guys.
Now that I think back, it was dUKES's wife, not girlfriend, though that only makes Icepick's choices all the worse. I also remember what he had requested of dUKE, which had led to his irc banning, but I'll let you use your imagination on that part.

I'm always forgetting PowerRoger when thinking up GR's favorite trolls, he definitely belongs.
(here for ages 11 - 14; very into far-right-wing politics and not afraid to show it; cosplayed in a suit and tie (with pics); "Vote for PowerRoger" multi-threads)

Mild mannered Mike Vassallo, a mid-level IT at Austin's Seton Healthcare Network was finishing up his nightly Radiation Chamber© duties when a falling coffee mug triggered a 300xGamma Ray™ explosion
transformationg.jpg

literally infusing Mikey V. with the "power of the Eagle and the wisdom of the Bear"®

Now, whenever someone questions the validity of the Star Wars franchise in modern pop culture, Mike Vassallo transforms into
savagehulkb.gif

StalfrosCC, Massive Forum-Using Douchebag.
He would later marry; is the proud owner of 2 dogs. He chooses to turn green as an homage to his favorite sports team and Steve Largent.

Mikey came from the irc. i duno

Yeah, we don't really have that many conflicts anymore. Everyone loves everyone, even the people they hate. Personally, I think that puts a lot of people at a disadvantage because when the time comes for a troll of any sort to come they get a high horse attitude and do everything they can to try and put it down instead of ignoring it. But what can ya do?

Sometimes there needs to be a little more conflict around here. It would liven up what little time the forums have left.

Chris_Crime said:
Eventually '^Brand X^' would disappear, and the user now known as 'Shaft' was born.

I sure hope that isn't insinuating that I am BrandX under a different name.

Oh, come on, Shaft. That's exactly what I'm insinuating, and you know it.*the part about Shaft and ^Brand X^ was pure hyperbole (?????????)

Sorry schimmel, but we're still taking notes.
classifiedintel.gif

that is absurd and offensive!!!

i was here during Brandx reign of pedophilia...and i am pretty much the one who exposed all of his misconduct, and chased him from GR. A statue should be built in my honor for all of my contributions...instead my good name is being besmirched! oh how people forget...

schimmel said:
But seriously, why haven't we had anyone really annoying or anything like that around here in the past couple of years? I mean Tylzen was kind-of going that way and then he left, but now we all kind of just get along...

I remember this guy. Last i read he got divorced and never heard from him. But then again i don't frequent the forums enough to know anything.

Tylzen was a faggot with a shitload of pride issues. It comes with being Scandinavian, I think, because I have yet to meet a Scandinavian person who doesn't talk for hours and hours about their country.

I was still subscribed to his Youtube thing until a little while ago. Every single fucking day he would post a 10+ minute long video about how either: A) He's a great parent for bullshit reasons, B) Christianity is stupid and Atheism is better, or C) he's a great fucking parent because Christianity is stupid and Atheism is better.

I liked Tylzen on the forums... but his youtube stuff was a little much. Where did FTG go?

I hope we didnt discourage Gman too much - I love trying to read his cryptic messages. This forum does a good job of ganging up on would-be trolls before they form. Robmiester is a good guy, but that "Boring" topic - should be archived. I haven't laughed soo hard in a long time.

I miss FTG too, and he wasn't a frequent poster when I joined. But in all honesty, Tylzen was cool at first and then became really annoying. I remember his youtube channel around Christmas was asking if his kid was wrong for being an atheist or something like that. He basically was talking about how awesome Marius is and then said he was going to be raised atheist and asked if his kid was still awesome for it. I just told him to shut the fuck up

It's true, Shaft was the whistleblower. He's long been our man on the inside.
onebadshutyo.jpg

sorry about those question marks (sorry???)

Someone knows the full story and it may be Shaft. Is he willing to compromise his position even further? We're letting our guard down at the wrong time, Shaft. Here we go again.

Brandx is like Cthulhu. Shaft might have driven a boat into his head back then, but he's waiting under the waves.

FTG is around. I see him on facebook often.

Let's see... whom do I miss.

GRJoe for one. GRBen for another...

and... Grey needs to post more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod