would u hit this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom won, but I got the technical win since Tom was a last minute contestant.
I would've won outright had I not had shitty internet, and thus was at a huge disadvantage. Oh well.

It's interesting how many people I've seen come an go in the few years I've been here. Tylzen used to be alright on the forums. I still talk to him occasionally on skype, but not very much. Me, FTG, and Nicki (Tigerlily) used to have "GR Skype Orgies," but not since last summer. I occasionally talk to Blair and Anthony on Facebook, but it sure has been awhile. Having to go to college and being preoccupied with crap really made it difficult to keep up with the Europeans in their far away time zones.

Oh well. I rarely post here anymore. I guess I just haven't felt like I could contribute much to recent topics. Besides, why post when it's more fun to watch you guys rip Ugh a new one in almost every single topic? I guess I just read now. It's kind of funny how I went from lurking to posting to back to lurking.

I was in an orgy once. But since I only had a mic port, and no mic, and thus had to use my headphones as a mic. It was kinda annoying.

I want those orgies back though. Infact I want everyone back on MSN!...NOW!
I talk to Blair on Facebook now and again...which is nice. I miss Blair.

The fuck has this thread come to? All you nostalgia faggots can gtfo and discuss it else where. (not srs)

Eh anyways. I would demolish this.
tumblr_kyqud4ULCr1qzegcro1_500.jpg

Of my few years in the chat, I had maybe five worthwhile experiences. It's just too slow.

Yeah, when I go in it's usually just Stal that talks back!...And it's quite rare when he does dammit! AFK my ass!!

PS - lok I would do that girl....hard...the nose piercing means she'd do freaky shit too.
Nothing too freaky for you mind you...that's my code for basically saying she'll take it up the bum.

Trippysmurf said:
I think we scared off White-Noise, and well, we all know what's going with Tigerlily

Tigerlilly doesn't have any internet access in Ireland right now and white-noise still visits the forum, just not in Misc.

WickedLiquid said:
Trippysmurf said:
I think we scared off White-Noise, and well, we all know what's going with Tigerlily

Tigerlilly doesn't have any internet access in Ireland right now and white-noise still visits the forum, just not in Misc.

GR's official babe stalker.

Hey, what was white-noise wearing the moment you were behind a bush with binoculars and your hand down your pants?

I have them on facebook, you can call it stalking if you want, I call it viewing my home page and seeing status updates from TL saying she has no internet access, lol.

Also, I commented on white-noise's dream in General so there ya go :D

Oh wait, I forgot about the time difference, it must be what... 6:30 where you are? 7:30? And it's Friday, so you must be drunk, LOL.

I'm still at work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod