When Shit Hits the Fan!

giphy.gif

First off I am not just the typical Infantry soldier, that doesnt make me a "badass". But i have taken mannyyyy additional courses outside of the Army which allow me to survive in any situation. I have done week primitive survival courses in the mountains of Oregon to urban survival. I am a expert with all of my weapons and particularly dangerous with a sniper rifle, at all ranges. I have done 4 levels of environment concealment, no matter where I am, I am deadly. Your buddies can be in the 101, but they are limited to what they can learn from the army. I go far beyond that.

gopstopper said:
First off I am not just the typical Infantry soldier, that doesnt make me a "badass". But i have taken mannyyyy additional courses outside of the Army which allow me to survive in any situation. I have done week primitive survival courses in the mountains of Oregon to urban survival. I am a expert with all of my weapons and particularly dangerous with a sniper rifle, at all ranges. I have done 4 levels of environment concealment, no matter where I am, I am deadly. Your buddies can be in the 101, but they are limited to what they can learn from the army. I go far beyond that.
3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

gopstopper said:
https://soundcloud.com/johnjdick/sam-rant

its probably not wise to antagonize the trained killer, but...

gopstopper said:
500px-Who_cares_family_guy_meme_peter.jpg

LOLOL Sorry im busting your balls guy..lol I kinda inflamed this convo, all of what I said is true but I really don't come off this way, I was just getting a reaction out of you all so I kept it going..i'll stop now..lol

So what weapon would you take when killing zombies.... lololololol

LOL no my girl just is an extreme of 50 shades of grey. More like 100 shades of gold and white...lol We add power tools to the mix of toys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo