The Hogan story

Do you think the treatment Nick is getting is fair ?

• Hell yeah, screw him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, but their taking it too far

• No, but he deserves to be in jail

• Hell no ! Let Nick Go !

• Total voters

King_Arthur

Rookie
Yes, I am a topic wh0re.

Anyway, I am growing very tired of this. Everyday Nancy Grace has nothing better 2 do than bash Hulk Hogan. There's a new story on it each hour. lol. She obviously doesn't like wrestling or something.

Im sure we all know the story about Nick Hogan. He got into a crash that paralyzed his friend(who didn't mind him racing either). Now the media is lashing out on everything HOGAN. They say this poor kid, he'll never walk again, he'll never eat on his own, he'll never talk, ect. But what happens if it was Nick who got hurt and his friend who did the driving ? Isn't the % of passenger deaths caused by drivers like, over 70 percent ? So Nick is being singled out because he's famous. Hmmm, time to make an example. I don't feel sorry for Nick, he is a spoiled brat, but damn their treating him like the passenger was forced to be in the car. Silly shit it is really. Nancy Grace is hyping this thing up. She is the devil. lol, ok she's probably not the devil, but that's his bit*h at least.

Now because of nancy Grace, The hogan's are getting threat mail. Wow. If you could have heard sum of the phone calls they've been getting, you'd cry. Well, the weak at heart would cry. go to YouTube and look for the hogan/threats. Dude said that he will kill them all and kill nick and make him do dirty things to his balls. lol

I say, back off Nick a little bit, there are way more serious problems in the world, than trying to bash and lash out at people.

I used to live in Tampa. Nick Hogan has been getting pulled over for speeding since he was 14. The fact of the matter is that Nick has had issues with speeding and causing accidents, and it finally caught up with him by paralyzing a friend. If that hadn't happened, he probably would have been involved in vehicular manslaughter.

yeah, I understand that but damn, take away his license. Just like how we all know of his driving problems, his friend knew about them as well, even got in the car and probably was having a good time intill he crashed.

While the kid should have his license suspended and probably see jail time (that is what reckless driving gets you kids) I don't see any reason for a civil suit to move forward. The passenger that was injured knew exactly why he was in that car- to race.

King_Arthur said:
Yes, I am a topic wh0re.

Anyway, I am growing very tired of this. Everyday Nancy Grace has nothing better 2 do than bash Hulk Hogan. There's a new story on it each hour. lol. She obviously doesn't like wrestling or something.

Im sure we all know the story about Nick Hogan. He got into a crash that paralyzed his friend(who didn't mind him racing either). Now the media is lashing out on everything HOGAN. They say this poor kid, he'll never walk again, he'll never eat on his own, he'll never talk, ect. But what happens if it was Nick who got hurt and his friend who did the driving ? Isn't the % of passenger deaths caused by drivers like, over 70 percent ? So Nick is being singled out because he's famous. Hmmm, time to make an example. I don't feel sorry for Nick, he is a spoiled brat, but damn their treating him like the passenger was forced to be in the car. Silly s*** it is really. Nancy Grace is hyping this thing up. She is the devil. lol, ok she's probably not the devil, but that's his bit*h at least.

Now because of nancy Grace, The hogan's are getting threat mail. Wow. If you could have heard sum of the phone calls they've been getting, you'd cry. Well, the weak at heart would cry. go to YouTube and look for the hogan/threats. Dude said that he will kill them all and kill nick and make him do dirty things to his balls. lol

I say, back off Nick a little bit, there are way more serious problems in the world, than trying to bash and lash out at people.

I kind of agree with yout but I kind of don't... I do think that this thing is being blown way out of proportion from what it actually was that happened, and I do think that Nancy Grace is wrong for doing that. That being said there are two things you need to remember; the superficial first: When you're writing an actually interesting forum topic be grammatically correct, case and point DO NOT type 'lol'. It makes you seem ultimately ignorant. The other thing is that this is what Nancy Grace does. She is a very annoying woman who usually picks one or two topics a year to harp on. I'm sure that even if it wasn't Nick Hogan in the car she would have this as her "topic of the bi-year" simply because that woman does not know how to move on. She's done it for years, she will continue to do it for years, and honestly she chose a rather bad target this time... the Hogans have not been big for a while. "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan (by the way that name is appauling) has been basically out of the media's eye for ten years. It might not be good publicity anymore but people are finally paying attention to him again!

Im sorry, but I can't help but laugh at how silly the story is. People crash, people die, it's life. nancy grace is getting money for talking about nothing. If it was the other kid she wouldn't have touched the topic with a wireless poll(that's new) It's silly to me, nothing in the events that happen is serious. We all seen it coming, Nick is young, rich and powerful to females. He wants to impress. He wants to drive the fastest car, im sure he didn't want his friend to be hurt. Im sure he didn't want his family to receive death threats. And yes, i am ignorant. LOL

I do not care about him, Man I am.
I do not care about him in a box, I do not care about the beatings he will receive from tube socks. I do not care if he has to get down on his knees and suck on... rocks.
I would not even care a shite about him if his crotch goblin just happened to be green eggs and ham.
I do not care, a Real Man I am.

Yokiro said:
I do not care about the beatings he will receive from tube socks.

Someone's been partaking in blanket parties, methinks.

I agree that this kind of thing gets blown out of proportion, when "celebrities" are involved. That kind of thing happens to a civilian, it makes the newspaper, once. Celebrities never hear the end of it.

EDIT: "Leave Britney alone!!" *emo cry*

I agree with the part about Nancy Grace being the devil. This is the first I've heard about any son of Hulk Hogan's getting into a wreck. I guess I haven't watch the "news" in awhile.

They talk about this quite often on the tabloid TV show "TMZ," an extension of the tabloid website.

Nancy Grace is the devil's vagina, but Nick Hogan is a total douche. I used to watch Hogan Knows Best occasionally, and that's all Nick ever proved himself to be. A douche, a failure and a pale shadow of Hulkamania, trying his hardest to run wild. Unfortunately, he ended up running so wild that he put his marine buddy in to a coma, which isn't surprising.

I remember an episode of Hogan Knows Best where Nick was trying to prove his manhood as a drift racer. Obviously, he completely fucked up and ended up crashing on his first lap.

Combine that with the recorded conversations between Nick and his parents regarding how bad their situation is compared to the family of Nick's comatose marine compadre, I have no sympathy for any of 'em.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo