Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The crowd in an explosion from the Germans

• I wanted to see more Harry Potter-like magic

• Total voters

Ted_Wolff

Rookie
OK FOLKS! Here's my second short story for my creative writing class. I thought I'd be a classy chum and share it with all of you so anyone out there with an assignment for class can pilfer it and turn it in. The requirement for this story was that it had to be historical. I chose the year 1941 for mine because it contained the music of big band and I had an idea of using Williams and DiMaggio's success as a metaphor for my story. In doing so, I pigeon-holed myself into not getting as much quality research as I wanted for the time and thus ended up using the story to vent my own incompetence!

Please only negative comments. If I only get positive comments then I cannot feel like I'm rebelling against the status quo and feel hardcore enough to flex and woo my wife. Here it is!

----------

A story about war: The Pesty Letter
Written: Theodore "The Odor E" Ted Wolff

Bird baths are for fowl play. This was news to Pesty, however, and he jerked a two strike pitch down the right field line for his team the Chronos, the ball crashing a feathered familyí¢â‚¬â„¢s haven as they washed, now showered, squawking over the foreign object that maimed the littlestí¢â‚¬â€

Revised! I think I improved the setting, making it more telling of a baseball game and smoothed a few descriptions out.

UGHHHHHH what an awful story

Ash bat? pfft Maple all the way!!!!

Sam Spade? what is this The Maltese Falcon?

FIX IT!!!!!!

I want to write same stody in the future. But at first I need to improve writing skills in English. Just as we say that listening is closely related to speaking, reading is closely related to writing so our number 1 tip for improving your English writing would be to read as much as you can! I agree wtih it and use also essayshark.com

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod