When Shit Hits the Fan!

gopstopper said:
LOL no my girl just is an extreme of 50 shades of grey. More like 100 shades of gold and white...lol We add power tools to the mix of toys

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Mitchy?

Sourdeez said:
Optimus-Crime said:
Take it from me, when the shit hits the fan the last thing should do is turn the fan on.

What do you do if the fan is already on?

"Hey, you wanna see some shit?"
We're Running
saw a guy eating 2 handfuls of shit
he was only 18
apparent ~~"issues"~~, blah blah blah
literally the morning after thanksgiving, so i'm guessing he was going in for seconds? (eating his shit, get it?) ((GET IT??))
anyway, yeah
plenty of men there at this point
they push one guy forward, the poor guy who's always getting punked
he's a guy from another country, odd fellow, decides to 'John Wayne' standoff the guy from about 4 feet away, the guy with 2 very fresh and very full handfuls of shit, a bit smeared on his lips like chocolate frosting
to the 18 year old with the confused look on his face, and to me because I wanted to see this up close: "Put down the caca [Puerto Rican/German]. hold my radio... hold my glasses... hold my..." I just leave his shit on the ground because at this point my spider-sense is tingling like a mother fucker; this shit is gonna be classic and i want no part in this fucking office gossip when the story begins making the rounds
i take in my surroundings, notice a few other good, smart men standing about, oh, 20 feet away, wearing actual cloth smocks meant for suicidal inmates
"Hey Williams, come here man! Lemme holla at you for a minute man, i gotta talk to you about pfff garble garble bleh," as I walk about, oh, 20 feet away from the shit scene to a laughing Williams, who knew all too well wtf I was up to of course (removing myself from Shit Fighter II's range)

What do you do when the shit hits the fan, and the fan's already on? Well, in this very literal situation [and only now do you see how you can trust that I am an adult for I did not type sHituation] but yeah...in this particular crappy affair you would walk about, oh, 20 feet away and watch as Dinglenutz gets ready to fight an 18 year old with a mouth and two handfuls of shit on the morning after Thanksgiving. Black Friday took on a whole nother meaning for 'ol Dinglenutz that year :(

I already have so many Dinglenutz stories

So how about this. I was in a total nervous wreck. My refrigerator wasn't working right, not blowing any cold air. Didn't want to tell my landlord, because I thought the evaporation coils just needed cleaned. I don't like having my landlord there and I also worried I would have to pay for a new refrigerator. So, I bought tools to remove the panel. I didn't realize the evaporator fan was attached causing me to accidentally splice a couple wires. That's when I became a nervous wreck, because not only is my refrigerator not working right, I can't get the evaporator fan to be its normal self. Today, I finally called my landlord and he's going to be letting me us the refrigerator that was stored in this building's basement. I'm just concerned, because he might look at my refrigerator, but chances are he's just going to throw it out as what his wife said.

Moral of the story: Don't be UghRochester. Just do everything opposite

^moral of the story - Call your landlord right away. Don't try to fix it - clean up the weed, make the place look presentable, and call them to fix it.

Also febreze everything and leave the windows open
When they show up pretend to be doing something productive like have a cooking tutorial open on youtube or some shti

^My apartment's not dirty and I use these bio-degradable air freshers, which they make the my apartment smell awesome. They were in and out, which made me happy.

Most landlords are more annoyed that they have to do something than that you called. Don't confuse those two things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo