Threat to the Kingdom! - Forces of Good victorious!

Well, Ugh claimed to be a townie, which would mean he's the only one remaining.

Is anyone willing to challenge that? Is there another townie out there?

I should have known you were behind this, Wicked. Lynch Wicked
I must've hit a nail if I kept voting for De-Ting. He'll be your designated driver alright, driving you both back to hell!

See, this why I reveal who I am early in the games. Sh*t gets me lynched after one person votes to lynch me.

The citizens railed at the death of their friend cyberjim and decided if the city guards could not protect them, they were going to take matters into their own hands. One voice started to be heard above all the others, that of UghRochester. However, his ravings only brought suspicion upon him and soon he was seized and a noose placed around his neck.

"Any last words, murderer," asked WickedLiquid, the last person to be accused by Ugh.

"You're making a big mist-" his voice was cut off by the rope tightening around his neck as he was hauled off his feet. His legs kicked futilely as his face turned red, then purple. His eyes bulged. His kicks became feeble. An agonizing amount of time seemed to pass before he stopped moving entirely.

The citizens watched closely, expecting something to happen as the evil magic that had taken one of their own from them ended as the Assassin died. But nothing happened.

UghRochester has been lynched. He was a townie.

It is now Night 3. PM me your moves.

The two Assassins trailed their prey, hopeful that this time they would achieve their objective in killing the King. However, the city watch seemed to be out in force this evening, preventing any approach to their target that would not get them killed in return. Reluctantly, the Assassins abandoned the pursuit for the night, secure in the knowledge that they had plenty of time to complete their mission.

Assassination was prevented by the Captain of the Guards. It is now Day 4.

I haven't been paying too much attention to the game because

1) it's the holidays and I've been drinking

And

2) I'm a friggin townie.

Now would Longo care to explain why Ugh was the only remaining townie? Because obviously he was wrong. Before I'm dead Longo please explain because you'll be next on the chopping block. Trust me.

Unless you're an assassin then well played sir.

lynch Wicked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle