Threat to the Kingdom sign-up (Mafia alternative)

COMaestro

Veteran
The kingdom is at war. Using dark magic, assassins have infiltrated and are attempting to end the war by eliminating the king. The kingdom's spymaster caught wind of this plot and has had the king disguised with magic of his own in order to hide among the general populace. Paranoia is rampant as townsfolk are killed nightly, leading to the formation of lynch mobs which plan to string up suspected assassins.

In an effort to break the usual Mafia mold, this game will end when the assassins are dead OR if they manage to kill the king. I have made roles that I think will help balance this out, but won't really know until the game is play tested.

Some have already chimed in as interested, but please post again here to ensure I get an accurate count. I intend for sign ups to be open until Thursday evening and the game will start on Friday, though if numbers are low, I may extend the sign up period. Full rules will be posted in a new thread once the game starts.

Sorry for the late start. My company lost power pretty much all of yesterday. I am finalizing the roles and will PM them soon and then open a new thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle