The Great Debate

Guan_Yu

Rookie
Do you stand or sit?

That is, do you wipe your ass standing, like a respectable human being, or do you wipe sitting, as common criminals are known to do?

I do my part to keep the human race above the rest of the animal kingdom by wiping standing up.

So, what will it be GR? Do you wipe standing like a beacon of hope or do you disgrace the memories of your father by wiping sitting down?

UrbanMasque said:
does it count if Im standing but hunched over?
Yes, that is how I assume most standers do it. Standing straight up and wiping without bending at all seems like it would be difficult.

Standing. That way I have extra wiping momentum and space for my arm. Even checking the tissue for progression comes easier.

What? People wipe standing up by choice? I just do that in public bathrooms when I feel I may have missed some that morning and I don't want to sit because the toilet seat is gross. How could you possibly wipe standing up if it's your first assault? That seems like it could get really messy. You can't tell me you've never thought it had all been dispatched and found that there was a stowaway Sam-Fishering the inner walls of your dispatchery.

If that makes sense.

I sit. In terms of shitting into a bowl, being a respectable gentleman cant go far.

I have never had any problems in terms of messiness (well, overly messiness, wiping your ass isn't exactly a clean practice) or "smearing poop on my butt cheeks". Jesus. If that is happening, I think there is something wrong with your wiping method, not the fact that you are standing.

I stand personally.

Which leads me to the next question, around the back or between the legs? If anyone says between the legs they should be banned.

BigZell2020 said:
I stand personally.

Which leads me to the next question, around the back or between the legs? If anyone says between the legs they should be banned.
Agreed. Standing or sitting, wiping crap towards your balls is just..... ugh.

The thing about being a sitter is that when your junk is big, it's hard to keep it from touching the shallow part of some toilets.

Then there was that toilet in my extended-stay which didn't allow me to sit at all without soaking my nuts. Makes me wonder if that's why almost everyone here stands.

Sometimes I piss sitting down because I don't know if I'm going to blow up or not. I wipe my rear standing up because I don't think I would be able to do that sitting down, plus your hand might touch the toilet water. Question too all guys, when ever you shit, and it the waste doesn't come out of the way, do you shake it out? I hate it when that happens. Also have you ever accidentally closed the toilet seat on your penis?

UghRochester said:
Question too all guys, when ever you s***, and it the waste doesn't come out of the way, do you shake it out? I hate it when that happens. Also have you ever accidentally closed the toilet seat on your penis?

I give the hanger quick push that usually drops it. How do you manage to drop the seat on your penis? I can't think even one situation where my junk would be on the danger zone.

How many of you have used the hole in ground toilet? The feeling of success after getting hole-in-one is so satisfying.

De-Ting said:
Then there was that toilet in my extended-stay which didn't allow me to sit at all without soaking my nuts.
This.

Terrible, Terrible toilets. I don't want to feel my balls in toilet water. Just no thanks.

Also, i sit. Makes it easier to get around my massive testicles that way.

The real question is - Do you look at the TP after you've wiped? or do you do the standard 2 or 3 shucks and call it a day?

I usually have to use way more than 2 or 3, but I start looking after the third. I pretty much know what it's going to look like until that point.

And definitely from behind the back. Between the legs is a surefire way to make sure your ballsack gets shitty. I would rather stand-up than wipe from between the legs. I think we can all put aside our differences and join hands on that matter.

This shit conversation is more straightforward and mature than those that inevitably wind up in topics not about shit.

I stand. If I'm sitting, then it just feels weird to reach in to wipe.

Here's another question, how do you hold your tp? Personally, I take three pieces, fold it in half, and give it a go, and if I need to continue I get three more pieces. I never double-wipe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle