The Great Debate (about wiping your butt)

Guan_Yu

Rookie
Yes, you read that correctly.

As we all know, there are two kinds of wipers in this world: standers and sitters.

Which one are you?

Do you honor the memories of your father and other great men before you as you triumphantly stand to wipe, or do you wipe while still sitting on the toilet seat, as lowly cowards and common criminals are known to do?

Let the battle begin.

We had this conversation already, and basically what it boiled down to is the only people I know who stand to wipe are on GR.

De-Ting said:
We had this conversation already, and basically what it boiled down to is the only people I know who stand to wipe are on GR.

Yeah, I know I did this topic before a while back, but it was a pretty entertaining "debate" and I just wanted to have some more silly fun.

And my conclusions were almost exactly the opposite of yours, I had never known so many people who sat down to wipe until I asked GR.

I like to relax when I shit. Standing over in a tensed hunched squat position would only make things uncomfortable and the added stress would probably cause me to reevaluate myself.

danielrbischoff said:
Standing in public restrooms, sitting at home... reclined.... Completely stretched out.

How does one wipe one's own ass when reclined? Wait, I don't want to know....

Longo_2_guns said:
I throw the toilet paper on the ground and then body slam it until I'm all fresh and clean.

lol'd at this... Thank you, this is a topic I can get behind

THis is going to sound gay and you know what? I don't care....
I'm a squatter, mixture of standing and sitting, causes good access to cleaning target. I'm a very thorough wiper, I want no remnants of the excretion of what was formerly taco bell left. I think it's interesting the differences of how people wipe. Because no one really teaches you, you kinda of find your own style and stick to it. Catcher's mitt, the Sheryl Crow, wrapped up towel or crumpled wad....... I've said this in a previous thread but I'm kind of a poop connoisseur and by that I mean I love taking a s***. But in toilets, none of that weird one cup two girls s*** but in bathrooms in toilets like normal people

Guan_Yu said:
De-Ting said:

Yeah, I know I did this topic before a while back, but it was a pretty entertaining "debate" and I just wanted to have some more silly fun.

And my conclusions were almost exactly the opposite of yours, I had never known so many people who sat down to wipe until I asked GR.
And i said it back then and i'll say it again:
Sit or stand you say?
toilet.jpg

In japan, god only knows.

I want one of those fancy things that shoots a jet of water in your ass. Then you don't need to worry about wiping techniques and only need to worry about drying off your now sparkling clean chocolate starfish afterwards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle