The Great Debate

De-Ting said:
I sit but I lean on my left leg for proper spreading.

Likewise, except I lean on the right leg as I am left handed. I find proper spreading is the key to quick cleanup. I used to never count `squares`when I lived at home but since I moved out years ago I guess I`m a lil more concious about how much TP goes to waste.

Question, does your significant other make a big deal about you dropping a number 2 while she`s in the shower? Mine always does but most of my friends say otherwise.

Daddio said:
De-Ting said:
I sit but I lean on my left leg for proper spreading.

Likewise, except I lean on the right leg as I am left handed. I find proper spreading is the key to quick cleanup. I used to never count `squares`when I lived at home but since I moved out years ago I guess I`m a lil more concious about how much TP goes to waste.

Question, does your significant other make a big deal about you dropping a number 2 while she`s in the shower? Mine always does but most of my friends say otherwise.

I have some friends who shit in front of their spouses or girlfriends but I just don't think I could do it....even if she didn't have a problem with it. I mean, you are pretty much at your most vulnerable point sitting there with your pants around your ankles and shit coming out of your ass...it would just be awkward for me. It would be a little degrading to stand up in front of her and wipe my ass...I'm a man dammit.

I used to have a problem taking a leak in front of my wife when we first met. But that was nothing compaired to my old problems of public urinals and ghost peeing because I couldn't go. After I started my new job with nothing but rows of urinals for bathrooms I got over it pretty quick.

Daddio said:

Haha! I haven't heard a finer manly sentence! I applaud you! Shitting in front of anyone is definately a no for me. The toilet is a place of zen...a place to be alone with your thoughts. Or with the book you are currently reading. Or the current crossword you are trying to tackle.
I could never do it in front of people. The sound...the smell, I'd just be too embarassed.

Guan_Yu said:
Do you stand or sit?
japanese-toilet2.jpg

Buddy, i have no idea...

Thank you, GR, for making my topic about ass-wiping two pages long.

To answer the folding question, I never used to fold (although I have always counted my sheets), but lately I have been because I find that folding saves a lot of tp, and therefore, money. De-Ting has this one right.

New question: Do you sit on the toilet for longer than you need to so you can relax, or do you use the toilet just long enough to do your business? I am only on the toilet for as long as I need to, then I leave. If I wanted to relax, read a book, or think deeply, I would do it in my favorite chair, not on an uncomfortable porcelain bowl full of my own shit.

Wow, Daddio, you've broken the 2nd Wall with your spouse. You've officially removed any mystique left between the two of you.

Personally, I wouldn't do it because the hot water in the air would amplify any smell you were creating, making for an uncomfortable situation for the person who still has to finish their shower. It's like a new form of the covered wagon and the dutch oven combined with water. All it needs is a name...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle