i whip my hair back n forth

intoTheRain

Regular
when i'm swimming and i bring my head above water. i don't have long hair, i just find that it's the best way to clear the water so all the chlorine or dirty lake water doesn't get in my eyes.

but i remember in swimming lessons some kid who called everyone Watson always joked with me saying it was girly to whip your hair when you come up from the water, and you should just wipe your face, but it's always felt second nature to me..

ANYWAY, when you come up from the water do you whip your hair back n forth, or wipe the water from your eyes?

i must know, am i weird? or is the kid who called everyone Watson weird?

I first thought this topic was going to be about Will Smith's daughter's song that was showed on Ellen

Anyways, I don't whip my hair. I have long hair and all I do is use my hands to get the hair out my face. I can't stand getting hair in my mouth or brushing up against my nose.

I blink my eyes and turn Super Saiyan 5. Steams my entire body dry in a few seconds.
intoTheRain said:
but it's always felt second nature to me..
You should do whatever comes natural, who cares what the other guys say when you're not around.

I stroke it back as I come out of the water. Like a majestic stallion, or a graceful man-beast....

.....Or a homosexual aftershave advert man.

Considering that it's the coldest time of the year, I find it odd to see a swimming thread. I mean indoor pools make sense but you're talking about swimming in the lake... :?

I'm a horrendous swimmer, I can't even jump in without plugging my nose :( When I come up for air I'm pretty sure I don't do anything beforehand. LOL.

Was it just "Watson" or "my dear Watson"? Either way that kid was a douche. Follow your heart, Intotherain. Follow your heart.

Growing up on swim team and dive team, I always shook my head side to side and blinked the water out. But then again, the majority of the time in the pool was also wearing goggles.

Lethean said:
God damn this topic is gay.

yea now that you're here.

minor-burn-first-aid-procedure-part-1-picture.jpg

minor-burn-first-aid-procedure-part-2-picture.jpg

Lethean said:
God damn this topic is gay.

Don't jump the gun...

I like to shave my chest before getting in the water, it helps me swim better.

There, NOW this topic is pretty God damn gay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod