The Great Debate (about wiping your butt)

I do the following in this order
-Stand up and see how big my turd is
-Wipe my butt and throw in the toilet
-Flush the toilet
-Repeat last two steps if toilet paper is still brown.

I cant believe I'm seeing this topic again...and I cant believe I'm reading Ugh's shitting routine in detail again...

I sit like normal people.

I find it hard to wipe while sitting so I do it standing. Only exceptions are when I have a stomach flu or just really crappy crap.

C_nate said:
I want one of those fancy things that shoots a jet of water in your ass. Then you don't need to worry about wiping techniques and only need to worry about drying off your now sparkling clean chocolate starfish afterwards.
A bidet
bio-bidet-bb800-7.jpg

I actually got to use a fancy rich person bidet once...it was gross. Why would I want to wet wash my ass?

The warm air dryer felt nice.

used44 said:
Guan Yu shows up once a year just to ask this question. That cannot be good.

Ok, this made me laugh so hard it hurt, probably because it's so true.

I just can't get enough of your responses. Responses like yours, Longo's, and Delorean's (the Sheryl Crow? Wtf hahahaha) just brighten my day.

Plus, it beats asking random people on the street. I've never heard "restraining order" so many times in one day.

What about like... doing a headstand on the toilet to wipe so you can look into the bowl and see if there's still shit on your toilet paper?

danielrbischoff said:
What about like... doing a headstand on the toilet to wipe so you can look into the bowl and see if there's still s*** on your toilet paper?

Upside-down challenge shitting is actually an Olympic event. Truly magnificent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133