Who should be the next U.S. President?

Paradox

Soaring Phoenix
Presidential candidate selection is heating up in the United States. Each potential candidate is trying to make the best case they can to get on the ballot. So on which side of the battlefield do you fall? Not sure who you want to vote for?

Take this quiz. It'll take about twenty minutes and has a pretty in depth range of questions and answers to choose from. Then, based upon your answers, it will select a potential candidate that most closely matches your views. For me, I was a 89% match to Hillary Clinton's platform and a 79% match to Bernie Sanders' platform. I had already pretty much decided to go with Sanders if he gets the Democratic nomination because I like what he's saying and I think he's just a better person than Hillary. Not just politically, but as a human being.

So are you already decided? Who does the quiz say you match the most? Who are you voting for? Are you voting? Who do you want (or don't want) to be the next President of the United States?

(Posters from other countries, I respect your thoughts and opinions and welcome them as well.)

madster111 said:
Ugh

He'd straighten this shit out in weeks

F47327C9-2BAF-4A0D-8FA9-8A5AB2BA5AA5_zps0cjvdn0i.jpg

Provided all legitimate answers for the quiz.

Ugh_for_Prez_zpsbgiqilku.png

Apparently, Mike Huckabee mostly agrees with me, but we differ on some of my more important opinions. He scored 77%, followed by Bernie Sanders at 72% and Hillary Clinton at 70%.

Sourdeez said:
I did not take the quiz but I only care about Rand Paul on the right and Bernie Sanders on the left.

What he said. If neither of them make it, i see no reason to vote, as corporate and special interests have won.

I did take it a while back and got 77% Rand and 68% Bernie. I think the most amazing thing (especially on FB) was watching all my hardcore leftist friends who were defending Hillary like religious fanatics pulled the ol' switcharoo once Bernie got traction.

Shows most people vote for whoever has the (D) or (R) behind their name.

I feel like such a hipster, but I've been supporting Bernie from the get go. Mostly because I hate Hillary, but he's a smart guy and likes all the stuff I like.

So yeah, Trump.

I got 98% Bernie Sanders, but I went a little deeper into the Social Issues questions than I did the other categories so that might have skewed it slightly.

I don't know much about American politics, but I seriously can't believe Donald Trump is in the running, let alone that people are actually voting for him.

Ben Carson and then Bobby Jindal? Answered a lot of questions with more than yes or no. Honestly I'm undecided personally.

Master_Craig said:
I don't know much about American politics, but I seriously can't believe Donald Trump is in the running, let alone that people are actually voting for him.

Because the majority of Americans are fucking incapable of anything, up to and including critical thinking.

How we ended up with Obama, and Bush before him.

damn, 77% Hillary Clinton. I wanted to be one of the cool Bernie Sanders guys.

But if I'm being honest, I'm really gravitating to Trump's whole kickass sentiment.

Kick out illegals? √
Build a wall? √
Use your 10 Billion to pay for said wall to keep out illegals?..... x

if he uses his money, though, I'm definitely all in. Fuck it.

WickedLiquid said:
Urbz there will be plenty of time to experience hell when we die. For now let's live a president-trump-free life.

He wasn't saying that, he was saying more that he'd like to see Bernie wipe the floor with Trump in the presidential debates, which would be quite hilarious.

Forgot to mention I was also 90% for the Hil-dawg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle