An interesting game involving Guilt

bomby139143 said:
psychology is mostly bullshitted, but those psycho-analytical tests are fun, aren't they?

I concur. Hey...Hey....is your glass half empty or half full? Either way, down your fucking beer!!

That was a good one...huh..huh?

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Because we don't assign consciousness to bulls, there's no way you can blame it. Blame can only be attributed to conscious beings and things built by conscious beings (e.g. a government, moral/social conventions).
And the fact that the bull represents fate is total bullshit (pun not really intended). Fate can never be attributed to one thing. It's more like the King evaluation where everything (all past events) determine a present situation. The bull representing determinism makes no sense at all.

Dude, this is a game based on opinion. This isn't a "who did it" murder mystery where there is only one culprit. Although I would like to see one of those here!

The idea behind the bull was simple; if you're meant to die from the bull, then you're going to die from the bull no matter what. Just like if you were meant to die in an earthquake or drown in a pool. You can't change your fate. The King had no choice, neither did the prince or princess, they were all supposed to do what they did so that the princess would die.

There's no right or wrong answer here, if you don't believe in fate then you believe in something else like free will. If you believe in that then it's easier to think the King had a choice in the matter and didn't have to set up the chain of events that lead to his daughter's death.

The bull would have gotten to her. It's a motherfucking bull. It's badass. It dont stop 'til you drop. I like bulls. I might draw a manga character with characteristics of a bull...and he can have anger issues, and a muscular physique. and his fighting style can be brutal strength. Plus he can be an ex-sprinter, he stopped being a sprinter because he broke his leg by a man named Toro Toro and he then stooped to a world of alcohol, drugs, and living off of the money that he gets from bounty hunting on the streets. But he lives on in revenge that one day he will find and eliminate Toro Toro. He trains everyday and has sleepless nights thinking about it. The name of this character will be...Rico Style. He's gonna be a black man who listens to rap music on big headphones that go round the top of your head all the time.

...sorry, my mind wondered.

MattAY said:
The bull would have gotten to her. It's a f****** bull. It's badass. It dont stop 'til you drop. I like bulls. I might draw a manga character with characteristics of a bull...and he can have anger issues, and a muscular physique. and his fighting style can be brutal strength. Plus he can be an ex-sprinter, he stopped being a sprinter because he broke his leg by a man named Toro Toro and he then stooped to a world of alcohol, drugs, and living off of the money that he gets from bounty hunting on the streets. But he lives on in revenge that one day he will find and eliminate Toro Toro. He trains everyday and has sleepless nights thinking about it. The name of this character will be...Rico Style. He's gonna be a black man who listens to rap music on big headphones that go round the top of your head all the time.

...sorry, my mind wondered.
Yes yes, Toro Toro wouldn't just break his leg. In the past, Toro Toro killed his father...
"Hello, my name is Rico Style. You killed my father, prepare to die."

I did enjoy reading the fates though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod