So Stal...

35 is the new 21, don't worry guys! Just don't forget your fish oil vitamins in the morning.....

....this thing turned on?...

Haha, seriously hope we all stick around. I like the thought of being here with all of you at 50. That would be pretty special. Probably not likely - because life and all that. But here's wishful thinking.

MattAY said:
Haha, seriously hope we all stick around. I like the thought of being here with all of you at 50. That would be pretty special. Probably not likely - because life and all that. But here's wishful thinking.

Would be pretty cool, I agree. :p

Master_Craig said:
MattAY said:

Would be pretty cool, I agree. :p

as long as my nursing home has internet access and Lethean & Longo don't go power crazy.. I'll be here.

old-man-rocking-chair.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
as long as my nursing home has internet access and Lethean & Longo don't go power crazy.. I'll be here.
GIVE ME YOUR MASHED POTATOES OR I'LL BAN YOU!

"Mr Longo. Please sit down."

Ehh fine...

Longo_2_guns said:
UghRochester said:
In all fairness, glad to see Stal has come back to say hello to most of us. Always nice to see a old school person visit, specially when one could be looked as a mentor.
Are you calling Stal your mentor?
Naw, just trying to make him feel better.

MattAY said:
Haha, seriously hope we all stick around. I like the thought of being here with all of you at 50. That would be pretty special.

Would be nice to have that type of community job security
original.jpg

Work work work workk work workw owkwkkwowwkowowkwokwkjrkwokr.

I gotta wonder, who'll be the first user to have their kid post on the forums with them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle