• Europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Australia / NZ

• Total voters
LinksOcarina said:
farthest south ive been was Yucatan in Mexico, and Cuba/Barbados.

Farthest north is Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Farthest west is Long Island.

Farthest east is actually Springfield, Illinois. Lovely place.

I want to visit Japan, is it any good Piracer?

wait, are you talking about the Long Island in New York? because springfield is definitely west of new york.

One moose, ah ah ah ah. Two moose ah ah ah ah...

Contrary to popular opinion, Sesame Street is good for learning.

Just like sheep :D
so I've learned something today, so if I ever visit Canada I can go, "Look two moose!"

Grass, sheep, fish, pussy (when referring to women in a completely inappropriate, chauvinistic manner), it's all good.

This past weekend, I believe it snowed for 40+ straight hours. The sad thing is, we didn't get much snow at all.

Tylzen said:
thetank said:
New Zealand. And no, my people do not shag sheep. That's Australians.

I thought that were the scottish that shagged sheeps.

just to clarify, any english speaking country outside North America shags sheep.
Fortunatly i'm from Canada, and we definatly don't shag sheep, live in igloos, or herd moose. we do however make good syrup and hockey players

Madster, you just earned 10 points.

And Urban, you're right eh, them Canadians from Canadia doo tok pretty fenny eh?

madster111 said:
You are in canada, and talk english.
You just said you shag sheep.
Congrats.

He said North America, Canada is part of North America. You must be from South Carolina.

Regardless of location, people shag sheep. It's natural for people/men to put things in holes.

Good call, but bad, bad call. I can understand in remote regions, (understand, not sympathise), like the Australian Outback, where there are no women around for days, but it's still wrong.

Tylzen, your innocent post asking where people are from hs officially been hijacked, and turned into a thread about sheep-shaggers.