Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

• Middle East

• Australia / NZ

• Total voters
Me neither. It was just to make a point that the statement "creepy and sexy don't go together well" wasn't necessarily true.

Proud American.
Been outside the U.S. three times.
once to Mexico
once to Canada
and once to Ireland.

I think I've been to about 20 out of the 50 states.

I'm from Australia. Want to visit the Mediterranean -- You know France, Italy, Spain and suchforth. I would also like to visit South America, particularly Argentina, Mexico and Brazil.

thetank said:
New Zealand. And no, my people do not shag sheep. That's Australians.

I don't have to listen to these wild allegations!:D However I do ride to school in the pouch of a Kangaroo...

Really really dry. There's a lot of furor over a proposed pipeline going from rural Victoria to supply Melbourne. They're just going to drain a lake to feed urbania, leaving farmers that are producing food with even less water than they already have. But other than that, most of everything else is going good.

I'll be moving into Melbourne start of next year to go to University, but I'll be working in rural Victoria until then. This weekend I'm moving out of home.

It's always good to leave the oppression of your elders, isn't it? We're officially in drought here at the moment. What time difference is it in Vic, GMT + 8?

It's +10 for the whole east coast it think..
It's not as bad as that where i'm at, near the Hunter valley..sure it's pretty dry, but hell..it could be worse.

Hoomfie said:
I'm from Australia. Want to visit the Mediterranean -- You know France, Italy, Spain and suchforth. I would also like to visit South America, particularly Argentina, Mexico and Brazil.

thetank said:
New Zealand. And no, my people do not shag sheep. That's Australians.

I don't have to listen to these wild allegations!:D However I do ride to school in the pouch of a Kangaroo...

Visit Denmark and I'll buy a beer :) And bring tank with you :) And I can show you the wonder of gaming when there is no censoring or banned games :)

Okay, first Denmark, then Sicily.

And Hoomfie, I was just wondering, because it was 12.50 am when I posted that, so it must have been almost 11 o'clock, right?

I have this bizarre taste in my mouth (no, this isn't going anywhere dirty), but it's probably just from drinking a litre of L&P last night before brushing my teeth. Speaking of which, Tylzen, have you managed to track down any L&P advertisements on YouTube or anything?

something like that. I was doing some artwork for a friend who's leaving for the City tomorrow, so I was up all night. So yeah, 11 o'clock sounds about right.

Yeah, I saw that thread you di a while ago, about people's artwork. You've got some skills, Pouchman. You get 5 points for that comment, and another 10 for your sig.

"No hablo ingles..."