I Need To Talk To People

I don't have a credit card, myself... the closest thing I have to a credit card is a VISA debit card, so uh... whoops. :/

Anyway. Ugh, I'm glad to hear the interview went well. Good luck with the rest of it man. Please keep us all posted. :)

Walmart's fine, but how about raising the bar a bit higher? Get a job with the city, how's about the Postal Service, hell, what about the Sheriffs Department?

UrbanMasque said:
Green_Lantern said:
Forgot to agree with used...credit cards are very convenient, and a great tool as long as you're a responsible adult. I have 4 (well one's a company card) with varying perks and never carry a balance.

Why in gods name do you need 4 cards? Is that only you or does that include a significant other?

Gunner37 said:
Credit cards are nice just get one with a small limit and just use every once in awhile to build up some good credit.

What do you classify as a small limit?

Mine is just a couple thousand since I'm still in college i don't need anything big yet when i graduate it will be a different story

I didn't get fired from McDonald's, but I do have to pay for a sign to cover up the hole, which my manager said it should cost less than $20. I'm pretty much hired at Wal-Mart, but very nervous, because I would be working as a temp. I need to make at least $700/month in order to survive. $500 for rent, $50 for electric, $70 for comcast and the rest for food and other supplies. My starting rate would be $9.20/hr at Wal-Mart, since I'll be overnight stocking. I'm hoping my life will be better, but I worry so much.

Thank you all for your support and maybe I'll get myself a credit card once I'm situated again. Those few days suspended from McDonald's has really put me in a tight spot.
Master_Craig said:
I don't have a credit card, myself... the closest thing I have to a credit card is a VISA debit card, so uh... whoops. :/
Same.

Congratulations on the new job, Ugh! Well done. I hope you are happy there and I hope the future from here on out is bright and shiny for ya. :)

I'm not surprised you weren't fired from McDonalds, but at the very least the consequences didn't sound too harsh.

It's very understandable for you to be nervous at a new job. I can't imagine anyone being excited and confident about starting any kind of brand new job.

Again Ugh, congratulations on the job and good luck to you with it. I honestly think it'll be better than McDonalds. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod