I Need To Talk To People

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by UghRochester, May 7, 2014.

1. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't have a credit card, myself... the closest thing I have to a credit card is a VISA debit card, so uh... whoops. :/

Anyway. Ugh, I'm glad to hear the interview went well. Good luck with the rest of it man. Please keep us all posted. :)

2. Optimus-Crime

Optimus-Crime Rookie

Walmart's fine, but how about raising the bar a bit higher? Get a job with the city, how's about the Postal Service, hell, what about the Sheriffs Department?

3. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Fuck that, Howie - go for president.

4. Lien

Lien Rookie

I second that.

5. madster111

madster111 Rookie

Well, he sure as shit couldn't do a worse job than your last few.

6. Gunner37

Gunner37 Rookie

Mine is just a couple thousand since I'm still in college i don't need anything big yet when i graduate it will be a different story

7. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

I didn't get fired from McDonald's, but I do have to pay for a sign to cover up the hole, which my manager said it should cost less than $20. I'm pretty much hired at Wal-Mart, but very nervous, because I would be working as a temp. I need to make at least $700/month in order to survive. $500 for rent, $50 for electric, $70 for comcast and the rest for food and other supplies. My starting rate would be $9.20/hr at Wal-Mart, since I'll be overnight stocking. I'm hoping my life will be better, but I worry so much.

Thank you all for your support and maybe I'll get myself a credit card once I'm situated again. Those few days suspended from McDonald's has really put me in a tight spot.
    Same.

8. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Congratulations on the new job, Ugh! Well done. I hope you are happy there and I hope the future from here on out is bright and shiny for ya. :)

I'm not surprised you weren't fired from McDonalds, but at the very least the consequences didn't sound too harsh.

It's very understandable for you to be nervous at a new job. I can't imagine anyone being excited and confident about starting any kind of brand new job.

Again Ugh, congratulations on the job and good luck to you with it. I honestly think it'll be better than McDonalds. :)