Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,not currently

• Why would I?

• No.....i'm a girl...

• Total voters
I don't have a girlfriend, and I was never close to having one. I always get along very well with girls, and most of my best friends are girls. I just get along with very, very special girls, not the average high school cutie (I usually scare those), but even if I keep getting very close to them, I never really had any success with love. Maybe I'm too young for this, but still, I've been through some crap that was pretty hard for my self-esteem, so I just threw the towel. I still want a girlfriend, but I'm starting to think I'll never have one, so I'll just join Boringman and Rakon to form a brotherhood.

Bipumaster said:
I don't have a girlfriend, and I was never close to having one. I always get along very well with girls, and most of my best friends are girls. I just get along with very, very special girls, not the average high school cutie (I usually scare those), but even if I keep getting very close to them, I never really had any success with love. Maybe I'm too young for this, but still, I've been through some crap that was pretty hard for my self-esteem, so I just threw the towel. I still want a girlfriend, but I'm starting to think I'll never have one, so I'll just join Boringman and Rakon to form a brotherhood.

I didn't have a girlfriend throughout High School, first year of college I met the girl in the first page. You just gotta get lucky.

StalfrosCC said:
I have a girlfriend, but my response would not be 'Hell yeah!"...
Things not going well with you two or something?Maybe I should have put a just plain "yeah" anwser on there.

Bazooka56 said:
Im m too young to have one.
How old are you then?I don't really think you can be too young, I know people who had girlfriends at 10 & 11 so I guess too young is a different age to different people.

Yeah, and going on quite a while.

It wasn't really something I was looking for at the time, I was pretty happy being single and doing the casual thing. I think it's very rare to have worked out from something casual into something very serious. I'm 22 and she's 21. We met almost 3 years ago, and while the line is blurred between when that became serious I'ld say we've been living together for around 2 years.

So my advice to those who do want to find something, stop looking. It'll come naturally, and often much faster if your not trying to force it.

Rekkie7 said:
So my advice to those who do want to find something, stop looking. It'll come naturally, and often much faster if your not trying to force it.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. It's boring, but at least I have videogames until then! Nerd powa! XD

Rekkie7 said:

Originofseymour.gif

If it taaaaaakes foreverrrrrr...
I will waiiiiiit for youuuu!!!
For a thoooooooousand summers..
I willlllll wait for you!!!

That ep of futurama is so sad.

and obviously you won't find someone if your always locked away in your room, but just don't try and turn every girl you meet into a long term partner. Don't be afraid to meet people from online (just avoid dating sites).

Haha, it's Seymour. So, he was a guy and he turned into a dog, no wonder he knows I'm Walking on Sunshine........

I'm walking on sunshine!!
WHOA OH OH!!!!
I'm walking on sunshine!!
WHOA OH OH!!!!

electricthunder said:
Bazooka56 said:
How old are you then?I don't really think you can be too young, I know people who had girlfriends at 10 & 11 so I guess too young is a different age to different people.

11 year old's?Well im 13 so,I better get started.

Don't rush into it if you don't feel your ready, relationships at that age are very fake anyway. I had my first girlfriend at 14...along with my second...maybe third...either way it's not really important other then it perhaps helps you with your confidence. I did get into a serious 2 year relationship between 15-17, but even looking back on that now it wasn't love or anything close.

Just wait until you feel ready.

Bazooka56 said:
electricthunder said:
Bazooka56 said:

11 year old's?Well im 13 so,I better get started.
Nah,you can wait until you're ready to have a gilrfriend.Just listen to Rekkie.

StalfrosCC said:
This might have become the best GR topic is most recent history. No thanks to the original material.
By original material do you mean my post?(that started the topic)

*raises hand* I was one of the 5 "Why would I?" votes.

Don't want one, don't have one. Tis a wonderful life :D

Indeed, of almost 3 years. Met online, ironically, and we physically met in person after 2 years...She's in her first year of college and I'm about to enter exactly that. Man, how happy we were to confirm that neither of us were 300 pound men with a fascination for children that live in basements.

We've seen each other 4 times thus far and over summer will a bit more. She's in New York, I'm in D.C...So it's a commute, but the whole experience has been great. Our interests fall into each other really well and neither of us have to worry about any form of showmanship towards the other...it's just us acting as we did before we met around each other...Can't see something working otherwise.

As for the necrophilia mentions earlier, one thing to say to that. "Crack open a cold one!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133