Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,not currently

• Why would I?

• No.....i'm a girl...

• Total voters
Yeap. We've been together for six months now. She's three years older than me, which is a change, but a very nice change.

-BBK

Longo_2_guns said:
I thought it was funny. I also don't care what you think.

Yeah, I kind of laughed. I was going to make a comment about Girls with Corpses, but the opportunity to virtually stab someone in the eyes doesn't come along every day.

thetank said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I thought it was funny. I also don't care what you think.

Yeah, I kind of laughed. I was going to make a comment about Girls with Corpses, but the opportunity to virtually stab someone in the eyes doesn't come along every day.
*stabs thetank in the eyes*

You know, I think the opportunity does come around everyday. It's just not always appropriate.

Virtual optometrists could use the business anyways...

No, me and the women don't get along too well.

When I'm being myself I usually scare them away. On a good night I'll hook up with one, and thats all I concern myself with now. I've never had a real relationship that lasted more than a few weeks.

I have a wife. Does that count? I'm 22, she's turning 21 this June. Ironically, neither of us are affiliated with or identify ourselves as any religion.

Haha, yorky. Actually, as a virtual optometrist, my business is booming.

And you're right, it isn't always appropriate.

Sure I have a girlfriend, but...
I also have several other females who will not take that as a reason to stop stalking me. :'(

Also, eye trauma is the way to go, especially if you do it to a blind person and quip, "Bet you didn't see that coming!" and they of course die because you stabbed them in the freaking eyes/brain.

Not currently, but I still get some poo-tang.

However, with my house probation and such, I've decided I'm not going to get shit.

Video games > female anatomy

why is this? you have a lot more control over when you want to play video games.

no, i'm far too lanky, awkward, nerdy, and lazy to have one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod