A House in the making...

Kijan

Rookie
It's been two years since I've made my first post on these boards and about seven years since I've discovered Gamerevolution for the first time. I can still vividly remember being a video game nerd in the making and ambitiously looking for Age of Empires II: The age of Kings cheats. I didn't understand RTS games back then and my English was poor at best, so yeah... the computer AI raped me in a myriad of ways. Until I found the cheats for the barrel throwing guy and the car of death. Fun times. :)

After my first encounter with GR I always seemed to come back. Whether I was looking for reviews, cheats or gaming news in general. Still don't know why... probably never will, but today it does not matter anymore. I'm happy that I've found such a wonderful site.

Time passed and when I felt that my knowledge of survival on the 'interwebs' was good enough I went to check the forums for the first time. What can I say, you guys at GR are awesome. :) I skimmed through a bit of posts and was laughing pretty much all the time like I do today when I read posts of fellow Revolutionaries. Many times your comments and posts made a shitty day a lot brighter. Thank you. :)

I went through elementary and high school with GR on my side and tomorrow is the start of a new chapter for me. It's the beginning of my study season. I got accepted in the medical school here in my hometown and I'll admit... I'm a bit nervous. I don't wish to fail, to disappoint my parents, my girlfriend... myself. But I remain optimistic. I'll do everything within my power to become a well educated and kind doctor. And with my parents, girlfriend, friends, GR and it's Revolutionaries standing beside me I believe that I will achieve that. I'll fulfill my childhood dreams.

Maybe you are asking yourselves the point of this post. There isn't one. I just wanted to get this off my chest and thank everybody for giving me a great internet experience for the last two years... I just hope that there will be a lot more to come. :)

Hope you do well in med school.
Just stay away from video games if you want to succeed. They're too much of a distraction if you need to do serious study.

Good luck buddy! You'll love every drip!

Like my good friend maddy said, study first play later. But dont be a stranger around here either ;)

I've been frequenting the forum less because of school, but don't be lame like me. Good luck in med school you crazy Finnish bastard!

@Madster

I'll do my best. :) And I agree with you about videogames... they're awesome 'till you found out that you've overplayed.

@Matt

Won't be a stranger, won't be a stranger. I'd miss you guys too much. :p

@Rakon

Thanks Rakon and I'm not a crazy Finnish b******, but a Slovene one. :D

@Links

I'll do my best Links, to be a good student and good forum poster. :)

Two years later, Kijan comes back with a huge scar on his face, on a hardley, with two hot readheads and a manly beard...

...He'll look at us and he'll say "Sup? I'm president of the united states. What are you losers up to?"

Glad you enjoyed GR, get good grades and remember, "Be cool, don't dress as Hitler at school!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod