Everybody cheats?

Does everyone cheat on their significant other in some way or another at some point in their life?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I try not to think about it.

• Total voters

Lethean

Rookie
Would you say a vast majority cheats on their significant other at some point?

Whether it's a kiss, a screw, making out, cyber sex, phone sex, overly fliratious remarks that shouldn't be happening?

I haven't been the victim of it recently, I don't have a girlfriend so this isn't a woe is me topic. I'm just generally curious as to what you all think. To me, the answer is yes.

I edited this as I don't believe *everyone* does, but a very large majority probably do.

Since I can;t edit the poll, answer as if I'm asking if the majority of people cheat.

Oh totally. Everybody (loosely, so not actually everybody at all) totally cheats. Especially when you consider talking to other people cheating.

Don_Gero said:
Oh totally. Everybody (loosely, so not actually everybody at all) totally cheats. Especially when you consider talking to other people cheating.

Are you implying that *I* consider that cheating? I clearly outlined what I see a form of cheating smartass.

If you didn't mean I implied that, you're still a smartass :p.

But when I say overly fliratious remarks I should clarify. I don't mean talking I mean "you know, if I wasn't married I'd love to take you to bed right now." Or "too bad my husband/wife is here....".

its depends on the person...some people odnt have a heart and just do whatever they want..me i would NEVER EVER cheat on my gf..i love her too much...but myabe one day some whoore with no heart or remorese will force me to do shiit..its happend before..those damn girl :roll:

Cheating is so fucking low its not even funny.

I would never ever cheat on my girlfreind. I dont care who it is. The hottest girl in the world can knock on my door naked holding a pizza pie, and I still wouldnt hit that. (Id hit the pizza though, :wink: )

Just thinking about a guy or a girl sitting at home thinking their mate is at work or something, and they are actualy fucking someone else sickens me.

plumpkin said:
Cheating is so fucking low its not even funny.

I would never ever cheat on my girlfreind. I dont care who it is. The hottest girl in the world can knock on my door naked holding a pizza pie, and I still wouldnt hit that. (Id hit the pizza though, :wink: )

Just thinking about a guy or a girl sitting at home thinking their mate is at work or something, and they are actualy fucking someone else sickens me.
Right on.

MattAY said:
this is so dumb dude.

some ppl dont cheat and some ppl do.

How is it so dumb "dude"? Because I just feel the majority of people out there would?

It's just based on what I've seen and how people act. It's just my opinion is all.

PS. Your face is dumb! Yeah! >_>

Not everybody, but a lot of people do cheat. Going from just a kiss to full on affair, there's a lot of it going on. I despise it, which suprises a lot of people when they hear that from me. When im single I like to have fun and will flirt with women a lot, to the point that I've been outright called a sleaze by some people (harsh I think, Im not that bad :/ ) but if Im seeing someone, then everyone else is off limits. I've had someone cheat on me, quite badly and it left me very bitter. Considering I also have a reputation for being an angry person at times, I really don't need more reasons to be bitter. I think its low. You see someone, you stick with them. If you're so interested in another person you have to start sleeping with them then do the decent thing and break it off with the person you're seeing before anything happens with the new person. What's worse is a lot of people I know have cheated.Maybe im still just a bitter fuck. :)

haha so after all that whats the conclusion? oh yeah...some ppl cheat and some ppl dont! i think ive heard that somwhere:

MattAY said:
this is so dumb dude.

>nod< nice research though.

MattAY said:
haha so after all that whats the conclusion? oh yeah...some ppl cheat and some ppl dont! i think ive heard that somwhere:

MattAY said:
this is so dumb dude.

>nod< nice research though.

This is more or less opinions people have. Not cold hard fact or tons of research. And basically some of us are saying *most* do, and that's more than just "some" who do or don't.

It's more about how bad it's become where cheating didn't used to be as big an issue as it is today.

So Mattay, offer some valuable, useful insight to this topic please. What do you think has led to more and more people cheating? Is it global warming? Higher gas prices? The republicans? The war in Iraq? Perhaps it's the liberals? Just give us something useful here MattAY. I'm sure you have it in you.

haha ok ok, ill admit i was a bit of a prick.

the poll says most ppl dont by the way! i dunno which way the scales tip in terms of more or less ppl cheating. I reckon its alcohol and impulse thats the reason why.
and if anyone cheats on their significant other, it'd be either really early or really far in the relationship, when theyre either not totally warmed to u, or just getting a bit bored! She goes out with her girls...has a few drinks...a sleazy man comes along and BAM!!! theyre at it on the dance floor!...just when u walk into the club cos u get bored staying at home eating nachos! What a cheating bitch! Hope u like my contribution :p

hmm...

i think people don't intentionally cheat on each other, at least in most cases. Sometimes you might find yourself flirting accidently, other times you say something that you would regret, and there are even beer goggle instances or times when your drunk that you might hook up with someone who has a girl/boy friend. So do some people do it intentionally, yeah. The majority though do not.

I cheat on my video games.

I sleep with other women when me and girl are apart, when we are together(in a relationship) there is no cheating, at all. I hope I can say the same for her....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle