An American Horror Story

StickyGreenGamer said:
KurtCobain94 said:
Same here. They were definitely misleading with the "special two hour episode" bullcrap.

Yeah...yeah, they were. Shame on them, but you know, gotta keep dragging people back in.

Simple solution would be just to watch the first part, before you watch the second part, which is tonight!!!

I love Halloween themes in November....

The question burning my brain right now is; are we going to get a Christmas special!?

I hope so.

For the record, I believe Constance was living in the house at some point. She mentions having employed Moira before, and we all saw that little incident with the revolver...

im sure there will be a christmas special.. the only thing better than a halloween special is a christmas special.

Tate has been....a bad, bad boy. Constance, being surprisingly nice.

Which character/ghost have they not shown an origin story for yet? I'm thinking the gimp, Larry, and expanded moments on Constance and Tate. Unless their planning on serving up a few new characters as well.

im sure the new characters will slowly come.

btw i'm sure u all know but the show was signed on for another season, so we'll see what happens.

that last episode was so jam packed with wtf. hot red head maid better be back next episode. but i suppose if ben is gone she won't be.

Actually, I didn't know that it had gotten another season. Good to know.

Yeah, there were quite a few moments in last nights episode that scratched the head, but for a midseason episode it is supposed to. I'm sure we'll see plenty of the dusty ol' redhead for a while, get to see the hot one when Ben comes back.

I'm sure the security guard will have a nice bit, you can tell he totally wants to bone Vivian.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Actually, I didn't know that it had gotten another season. Good to know.

Yeah, there were quite a few moments in last nights episode that scratched the head, but for a midseason episode it is supposed to. I'm sure we'll see plenty of the dusty ol' redhead for a while, get to see the hot one when Ben comes back.

I'm sure the security guard will have a nice bit, you can tell he totally wants to bone Vivian.

i think its more u can tell she wants to slurp him.

and she will, while buddy is out of the house, because they're "on a break" so she can do what (who) she wants and feel no guilt.

so yea there is a second season. u know what could be a cool spin. if they die, and a new family moves in, and the next season is about them ruining the new familys lives. but i think that'd be a little too morbid, you need someone to cheer for.

i just don't see how they can keep on with the same family. unless for some reason they decide they need to keep the current family alive for a while? iuno, i guess we'll see.

whooooo knows. all i know is so far they've done well, see how far they can take it.

i want there to be at least a little bit of a happy family aspect, i don't like it when it's COMPLETELY depressing.

maybe they'll find out why all the souls are stuck in limbo in the house and can't leave and they'll have to figure out how to fix it and set them free. because i know there is a reason, the red head said it. and ultimately the show will end with the house ghost free and a happy family.

Funny story watched the first episode and it seemed confusing at first and kinda stupid. During commercials me and her were doin the hankey pankey and when it came back on our heads popped back to the TV screens. It's one of those shows that has your full attention no matter what your doing.

The guy who plays Cam in Modern Family is going to be on the episode tonight. Should be interesting to see him play a serious role as compared to what I'm used to seeing him play.

During commercials me and her were doin the hokey pokey

Cute that you two dance during commercials.

My girlfriend and I are too busy being superheroes and/or imaginary to have sex during the commercials.

intoTheRain said:
tinymhg said:
intoTheRain said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
During commercials me and her were doin the hokey pokey

Cute that you two dance during commercials.

I think it's weird.. my girlfriend and I just have sex.

And you still have time to get a beer and go to the John. Zing!

Zing's on her not me.

Besides, how else would she have time to get me a sandwich.

The gimp is probably wearing her out. Better be on the lookout bro.

I just watch with my pants off. Saves time.

This is getting out of hand fast.

Bretimus_v2 said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
I just watch with my pants off. Saves time.

This is getting in hand fast.

FTFY

You got me good bro.

I fell asleep early last night, so I watched the episode at the buttcrack of dawn this morning. It was cold, so pants were on.

When Violet was talking with the other girl, she brings up Revelations 12, though I'm not quite sure what kind of meaning they were trying to imply with that.

Rev 12 for those interested: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

I watched the first 3 episodes and absolutely love it. There are so many references to past horror films and I love spotting them all. From The Shinning to Psycho to Jacob's Ladder, hell I even got a Beetlejuice vibe from Violet and Tate.

Once I'm all caught up I'll look through this thread without any fear of spoilers but it's definitely a great show. However I don't see this being any longer than one season unless they pull a LOST on us and just keep raising more questions that'll never get answered.

Finished watching the sixth episode so I guess I'm all caught up. My own thoughts and theories so far...

Larry aka Two Face aka Freddy Krueger is indeed a ghost. Much like Tate he is unaware of it himself and might be asking for money because he believes he is still alive and can leave town with some cash.

The Gimp is a Frankenstein monster created by the first home owner Charles. It was also what probably killed the Twins in the pilot episode.

Constance appears to be human which was surprising to me since I assumed she was a ghost as well. I'm guessing she has some supernatural powers of her own, just like her friend the Medium.

I don't think the wife wants to sleep with the black guy, I think the house is going to persuade them into hooking up in hopes that Ben kills them. The wife is already slowly losing it herself, she's just unaware of it. I mean, who the fuck would eat a brain :shock: It's almost as if she's under a trance, the same trance she was under when the gimp impregnated her.

Again, not spoilers, just thoughts.

i dont see how the two face guy is a ghost if he can go wherever he pleases. i think he has an agenda, maybe his family will be free'd if he does something for the house, who knows, far out thought but it's all i can come up with. maybe he escaped with his life, returned to normal, but clearly went nuts over killing his family, and is now trying to make things right for his family in any way he can.

what i gather so far as people are stuck in the house as if it's some sort of purgatory and there is a way to be free'd but we don't know what that is yet. that's why the maid said she won't be coming home (i forget what the reason was i'll have to re-watch it), after something didn't go the way she expected. aka she's still going to be stuck in the house.

after all the popular theory of ghosts is theyre only stuck behind because they have an agenda they didn't complete in their previous life. they need to finish it in the after life in order to get off to heaven.

good theory on the gimp guy but i dunno. remember the sex swing upstairs? maybe there was a crazy sex obsessed bondage couple that died during the act in the house and one was wearing the suit. and that's who is in the suit. we just havent heard the story yet.

the brain eating part was nasssstay.

Yeah the brain part was just weird and with larry i wonder when we will meet his wife and daughter(s) or son(s) can't remember how many he had but that will be interesting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod