An American Horror Story

intoTheRain said:
i LOVED the third episode.. better than the first two. it answered a ton of questions, but they in turn left me with twice as many questions as I had before I watched it.

Can't wait for next weeks episode. I think I might like this show more than Dexter, and that's saying a lot... But I'm also stuck watching the shitty 6th season atm, so that could be misleading me, but it looks like it's going to start picking up next week hopefully.

Right? Me and my girlfriend kind of feel the same way.

I am beginning to think that Larry is an alter ego of Ben. Just from the way he acts and what not combined with the fact that he interacts with Ben away from the house (the only ghost to have a presence outside of the house) is making me think that Ben is actually doing some of the stuff he pictures Larry doing.

I want to know more about Tate, he is the guy I have the most questions about.

KurtCobain94 said:
intoTheRain said:
i LOVED the third episode.. better than the first two. it answered a ton of questions, but they in turn left me with twice as many questions as I had before I watched it.

Can't wait for next weeks episode. I think I might like this show more than Dexter, and that's saying a lot... But I'm also stuck watching the shitty 6th season atm, so that could be misleading me, but it looks like it's going to start picking up next week hopefully.

I am beginning to think that Larry is an alter ego of Ben. Just from the way he acts and what not combined with the fact that he interacts with Ben away from the house (the only ghost to have a presence outside of the house) is making me think that Ben is actually doing some of the stuff he pictures Larry doing.

I don't think Larry is a ghost though. He mentioned in the first episode that he is dying of brain cancer, and that he was burned when he escaped the house, though he doesn't remember how.

Tate is interesting, he seems to be quite a dark character but at the same time he has been rather helpful, definitely bonding with Violet.

Nice gazebo!

StickyGreenGamer said:
KurtCobain94 said:
intoTheRain said:

I don't think Larry is a ghost though. He mentioned in the first episode that he is dying of brain cancer, and that he was burned when he escaped the house, though he doesn't remember how.

Tate is interesting, he seems to be quite a dark character but at the same time he has been rather helpful, definitely bonding with Violet.

Nice gazebo!

Yea but why does Larry give that evil smile every time Ben walks away? Obviously he has an alterior motive and it is NOT to help Ben. I don't know if its some reverse psychology or what. So you would think he is part of the house. Unless maybe he just wants Ben to suffer like he did. Or maybe .... I dunno so many possibilities not enough info. Could be anything really. Can't wait for next weeks episode.

Continuing with the double post theme. The alter ego thing does work. I mean Ben always wakes up in the back yard with a shovel. And Larry killed the broad with a shovel. And dug a grave for her where the show lead you to believe Ben might be burying bodies. I don't really get where the burn victim would fit In in the houses history. They're filling up the time line of murders that happened in the house quickly.

I think it was the gay couple last then the blonde girls husband and the maid before that. Then the teen girls, then the original owners. Think I'm missing one. Could be a few more obviously. When the red heads trashed it it appeared to have been abandoned for a long time. So that should be a pretty big gap in home owners. Unless the show ignores that point

Meh I could go on forever

Ben's family has been there for what we can assume is a month or less though, right? Maybe a little longer, but definitely short of a year. At that rate, they would be able to cram tons of victims through there. The real-estate lady mentioned only having to disclose crimes that happened within the last 3 years, so there is a ton of room there that hasn't been disclosed.

Either way, I do believe we shall have material for discussion for quite a bit longer. Curious though, at what time are you two watching this? I've been watching it at its run time, maybe a day late. I don't want to go around throwing out spoilers in an episode though if you two haven't seen it yet.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Ben's family has been there for what we can assume is a month or less though, right? Maybe a little longer, but definitely short of a year. At that rate, they would be able to cram tons of victims through there. The real-estate lady mentioned only having to disclose crimes that happened within the last 3 years, so there is a ton of room there that hasn't been disclosed.

Either way, I do believe we shall have material for discussion for quite a bit longer. Curious though, at what time are you two watching this? I've been watching it at its run time, maybe a day late. I don't want to go around throwing out spoilers in an episode though if you two haven't seen it yet.

i download it the day after it airs, and usually watch it by Thursday night. don't worry I won't check out the thread if I don't want to see spoilers. i'm not that type.

*doesn't want to see american horror story spoilers*

*clicks on thread titled "american horror story"*

*curses and crys when he sees someone write a spoiler in the thread created to discuss the topic he didn't want spoiled*

intoTheRain said:
StickyGreenGamer said:

i download it the day after it airs, and usually watch it by Thursday night. don't worry I won't check out the thread if I don't want to see spoilers. i'm not that type.

*doesn't want to see american horror story spoilers*

*clicks on thread titled "american horror story"*

*curses and crys when he sees someone write a spoiler in the thread created to discuss the topic he didn't want spoiled*

Haha, just making sure man. Fortunately, there isn't any base material to that includes spoilers. Onward to discussion!

The trailers for the next episode seem to show Ben coming more and more unhinged.

This thread is stacked to the teeth with double posts. Whats one more?

How about that episode?! Looks like they are hitting their stride, and the next several episodes should be downright awesome. Bunch of this going on throughout the episode ---> :shock:

Those gay guys man....would not be inviting them to my house.

I couldn't help but notice the timing of Zachary Quinto coming out just a couple of weeks before his gay character debuted on the show.

My wife and I are really enjoying the show too. I'm guessing anyone who dies on the property comes back. I figured that's why the neighbor lady was desperate to drag her daughter towards the house.

Paradox said:
I couldn't help but notice the timing of Zachary Quinto coming out just a couple of weeks before his gay character debuted on the show.

My wife and I are really enjoying the show too. I'm guessing anyone who dies on the property comes back. I figured that's why the neighbor lady was desperate to drag her daughter towards the house.

I don't think we have seen the last of Addie. I'm thinking her mother has a nasty and well deserved surprise coming her way.

I think Larry attempting to extort Ben is putting the kibbosh on the ghost angle. Nice to see the gimp suit making an appearance again, what a mean bastard though.

I want to know what the nurse saw on the ultrasound that made her pass out. Maybe a little gimp mask?

StickyGreenGamer said:
Paradox said:

I don't think we have seen the last of Addie. I'm thinking her mother has a nasty and well deserved surprise coming her way.

I think Larry attempting to extort Ben is putting the kibbosh on the ghost angle. Nice to see the gimp suit making an appearance again, what a mean b****** though.

I really think Larry is alive. No ghost has been seen outside of the house with the exception of Halloween. There was that scene in the second episode (i think?) where he chased Larry down in the park.

The two I am having the hardest time understanding is Addie and Constance. Their role just completely baffles me.

Oh, and the ultrasound? Picked this up off of the script I found online.

michael-jackson-baby.jpg

KurtCobain94 said:
I really think Larry is alive. No ghost has been seen outside of the house with the exception of Halloween. There was that scene in the second episode (i think?) where he chased Larry down in the park.

The two I am having the hardest time understanding is Addie and Constance. Their role just completely baffles me.

Ah, but the maid left to go to the hospital, to see her mom. I'm not sure there are any hard and fast rules, but yeah, I don't think Larry is a ghost either.

Devil baby!

StickyGreenGamer said:
KurtCobain94 said:

Ah, but the maid left to go to the hospital, to see her mom. I'm not sure there are any hard and fast rules, but yeah, I don't think Larry is a ghost either.

Devil baby!

She left on Halloween to visit. There is a reason she asked for that day off. Remember what Addie said in the kitchen this past episode. The dead are free to walk among the living on Halloween.

Ah, good point. They are running a marathon on Halloween, I believe I should rewatch all of them. I probably missed a few points.

Good stuff though, still plenty of episodes to go.

i thought it was a special 2 hour halloween episode.

the maid is dead she's just stuck in the house. she can't go to see her mother because her soul can't leave the house.

as for the blonde neighbor and autistic kid. i agree, that is where i'm the most stumped.

intoTheRain said:

the maid is dead she's just stuck in the house. she can't go to see her mother because her soul can't leave the house.

as for the blonde neighbor and autistic kid. i agree, that is where i'm the most stumped.

It is a two part episode, Halloween Pt 1 and Pt 2.

KurtCobain94 said:
intoTheRain said:

oic well that's silly. every show is a follow up to the one before it. i am disappoint.

intoTheRain said:
KurtCobain94 said:
intoTheRain said:

oic well that's silly. every show is a follow up to the one before it. i am disappoint.

Same here. They were definitely misleading with the "special two hour episode" bullcrap.

KurtCobain94 said:
Same here. They were definitely misleading with the "special two hour episode" bullcrap.

Yeah...yeah, they were. Shame on them, but you know, gotta keep dragging people back in.

Simple solution would be just to watch the first part, before you watch the second part, which is tonight!!!

I love Halloween themes in November....

The question burning my brain right now is; are we going to get a Christmas special!?

I hope so.

For the record, I believe Constance was living in the house at some point. She mentions having employed Moira before, and we all saw that little incident with the revolver...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod