Nostalgia topic

showbiz.jpg

The Rock-afire Explosion of course

Fucking Fireball mother fucking Island, fuck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfA6KxGAdOk great!

There's a cool documentary out about The Rock-afire Explosion. Order it through Netflix.com today--oh wait, they don't carry it. puh
LETHEAN WTF??????????/

River_City_Ransom-front.jpg

River mutherfackin City hellya RANSOM! So many wasted hours!

Battletoads_Coverart.png

Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg

bonanza.jpg

We used to have a Bonanza in Winnipeg until it was shut down for having mice and other bad kitchen problems. lol, but man did I love going there, good buffet!

My brother pissed me off because he was always Alex...yeah I'm surprised I still remember that name.

Green_Lantern said:
Everyone had this conversation at least once when it came to this game.

"I get to be Cormano!"
"No way, you got to be Cormano last time! It's my turn to be Cormano."
"Nah, you should be the other guy. You're good with him."
"I want to be Cormano!"
etc. etc.

!

Frozenbacon, I've been trying to think of the name of that game in the second pic you posted for years - what is it?!

Abboxart.jpg

So good for its time! We found it last year and had to have my brother over for some good times.

malakian said:
!

Frozenbacon, I've been trying to think of the name of that game in the second pic you posted for years - what is it?!

This?

chipschallenge.jpg

I dunno, man. After the great video game fire of 1998, the game's name was lost to history. Only if there was something in that screenshot that told you the name of the game.

FrozenBacon said:
malakian said:
!

This?

I dunno, man. After the great video game fire of 1998, the game's name was lost to history. Only if there was something in that screenshot that told you the name of the game.

Bahaha. In your face.

AmigaClassixPC4gr.jpg

Fucking Zool

250px-Super_Cars_2-1.png

Supercars

Also, I'm trying to remember this shooter game I used to love. You were a blue guy (and a red guy if played with 2 players). It was a 3rd person view, and you had a cursor to aim with. Yuo could only move your man from side-to-side though. It was something like "Havoc" or something like that, kind of a short name.

EDIT: I just remembered....

speedball-2-brutal-deluxe-20071008113515453-000.jpg

Speedball!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle