7000 Topics in Misc! (Now 7001)

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
No real topic in mind, just thought I'd point that out.

What else are there 7000 of perhaps? 7000 stalkers following daniel? 7000 beers in the Mighty Ducks' party stash? 7000 pending sexual assault cases in my name from Asian girls? ....Not yet, but one day.

So, GR has talked a lot of shit basically. Let's talk s'more. It's very quirky to have a forum I visit at least once a day and have been doing so for the last 5.5 years. I'm sure most, if not all of you I can consider friends. And if I was a yannky-doodle of some sort we could've all been best friends skipping through the promenade as I buy Luke an ice cream. Brothers from other mothers...that's what you guys are!

>raises beer< I guess what I'm trying to say is....thankyou all. When I'm 50 I'll no doubt look back on these days and go, "fuck that was fun".

....Of course when I'm 50 I'll still be visiting the forums.

I'm drinking a Blueberry Oatmeal Stout to celebrate this occasion.

Getting home from the grocery store and changing into warm sleep-ware are also beer-worthy celebrations.

A swing party? Oh hell yeah!

Okay, everyone put your keys in this jar. And then we go around and whoever keys you get you f-... wait.

Oh, like swing music? Yeah, that works too.

I'm so happy I could dress up like Paul McCaurtney and act like Thom Yorke.

excited.gif

Yeah, where instead you "nominate" things you like.

I'm just going to go back to good ol' "+1!"

Or you QFT. Or you just go "I agree" like a civilized man.

We forum users are the last bastion of civility and honor on the internet. Silly thumbs up and other such rating systems lack personability and real constructive attitude to them. Never will I abandon a true comment for a silly +1. Never will I sink to a level of ungentlemanlike behavior such as that.

Now lets get this orgy going!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle