Another Year Past

Gunner37

Rookie
So i turned 20 today and realized that the two least important birthdays are your 19th and 20th birthdays because nothing affects your age until 21 but i did/am celebrating it non the less so happy birthday to myself with a nice ice cream cake from my girlfriend. After we got home from going out for supper, surprised me with an ice cream cake and dark souls needless to say she is awesome.

Gunner37 said:
So i turned 20 today and realized that the two least important birthdays are your 19th and 20th birthdays because nothing affects your age until 21 but i did/am celebrating it non the less so happy birthday to myself with a nice ice cream cake from my girlfriend. After we got home from going out for supper, surprised me with an ice cream cake and dark souls needless to say she is awesome.

An ice cream cake and dark souls, so that what you kids call it now days.

Happy B-Day.

I'll be 20 soon, too.

For your present, I'll make you irresistible to the opposite sex for the next 2 seconds! Huzzah!

That's an awesome set of gifts. Ice cream cake is one million times better than cake cake.

used44 said:
That's an awesome set of gifts. Ice cream cake is one million times better than cake cake.

Hell yeah! My favorite part is the fudge in the middle with the chocolate chunks or whatever they are.

Gunner37 said:
So i turned 20 today and realized that the two least important birthdays are your 19th and 20th birthdays because nothing affects your age until 21.

Well that's just USA man.

Happy birthday, enjoy!

Happy Birthday Gunner!

I'll give you some advice:

Funny_Bleach_by_OninekoHikari.jpg

I thought the rule was that you couldn't create birthday topics for yourself and someone else had to do it? Or with all the other changes around here people are figuring what's one more? :/

Happy Birthday!

19 & 20 definitely aren't the worst birthdays... because you're still looking forward to 21. Once you get past 21 though it's only downhill. Unless you are really excited about lower insurance rates and the ability to rent a car at 25.

schimmel said:
I thought the rule was that you couldn't create birthday topics for yourself and someone else had to do it? Or with all the other changes around here people are figuring what's one more? :/

Well i did because all i really wanted was to brag about was getting ice cream cake and dark souls 8)

Plus, we dont know when Gunner's birthday is...now we do! So it'll be made by someone else next year ;)

If it's me, expect a basic level joke and/or an asian girl involved in the topic.

MattAY said:
Plus, we dont know when Gunner's birthday is...now we do! So it'll be made by someone else next year ;)

If it's me, expect a basic level joke and/or an asian girl involved in the topic.
Can I vote for the Asian girl?

tinymhg said:
MattAY said:

Can I vote for the Asian girl?

Of course! In fact, I'll treat you to one now....this gal is one of my favourites 8)

endosmomte4.jpg

Hooooooooooooo Mamma!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle