Nostalgia topic

Whoa, the title should be changed to Nostalgia OVERLOAD.

Did anyone here ever finish BattleToads?? The furthest I ever got was the snake level. It wasn't until a decade later the I discovered it was one of the hardest games on the NES.

WickedLiquid said:
Did anyone here ever finish BattleToads?? The furthest I ever got was the snake level. It wasn't until a decade later the I discovered it was one of the hardest games on the NES.

Brother and I eventually did, we also played the crap out of;

BattleToadsDoubleDragon.jpg

The real question is; did anyone ever finish River City Ransom?! We could never figure out how to get that damn door open to get into the school for the longest time. A year or so later we decided to play it again.. ends up you have to run all the way back to the beginning where you previously defeated a sub boss and beat another guy who spawns there.

80% of the time I died at the speedbike part, so no, I doubt I ever beat it. I want to try again, though.

used44 said:
80% of the time I died at the speedbike part, so no, I doubt I ever beat it. I want to try again, though.
This, I tried figuring out the obstacle that way I knew when to jump and when to swirve around those wall things...plus the music in the background makes you feel like a bad-ass.

MattAY said:
5012_0.png

Yeeeeeaaaaah!

Oh, wow. This reminds me of my first year on the internet.
used44 said:
80% of the time I died at the speedbike part, so no.
Same.
Game Genie
gamegenienesfront.jpg

Boy this sure would've come in handy against Battletoads.
I had it for the SNES and loved it.

Ha, Ok I removed that, it was Shadow of the Beast 2! Hence the excitement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle