Android

Meh, don't really need a smart phone like someone mentioned. I would like to have one, since my Motorola Backflip was defeated by my belt, but I'm good with what I have...which is a pretty good basic laptop and a flip phone.

Chris_Crime said:
Not cell phone. I may check out a portable battery charger, the one with usb ports.

Oh well my apologies. How foolish i must look *blush*

Mod-chip i was clearly jokin you silly goose

Well I unplugged it this morning at 8:30 and it's now 5.5 hours later and is sitting at 80% battery. So I think I can easily get the 8a-11p i want out of it.

I removed 5 of the 7 home screens, all widgets except the weather and time ones, keep wi-fi and everything else off unless I'm at home, downloaded Juice Defender, seems to work well, use a dark still background, brightness is at 15%, turned off auto rotate on the screen, make sure nothing is running in the background.

Did pretty much everything except under clock, which seems unnecessary at this point as I should be at 40-50% at 11p tonight if it's consistent. Then maybe I can turn some of the stuff back on I have off until it's right where I want it.

Magnificent phone! I've posted pictures of me with it on Twitter, Facebook, many forums, and make sure to always have it out and texting or calling someone at all times in public. I even make sure to angle it properly so most people can see how bad ass it is, and correlate it's bad assness to my own bad assness. I've made 14 Facebook friends, gained 27 twitter followers and 7 real life friends since I got it. I'm thinking about starting a blog about how much cooler this phone has made me so others will consider getting it to. But with all the new found popularity I fear I will lack the time necessary.

Just yesterday I was Twittering to everyone that I was merging onto the high way and I almost caused at least a 20+ car accident, at first everyone was looking at me angrily, until I showed them the phone I was using through my sun roof. They immediately backed off and their angry honking turned to a sea of thumbs up and smiles!

Bretimus_v2 said:
Daddio said:
galaxy s2 w/ ps3 controller > handheld cellphone.
Fit it in your pocket though.

The only time I play games on my phone is when I know I'm going to have the time, so it's easy to bring the controller around. Leave it in my locker at work for when I'm really bored. lol.

NES, SNES, N64, PSone all in one. I picked up an adapter so I can hook my phone up to any HDTV and then it turns into a portable console!

To each there own, but I fuckin love this phone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod