The White Ranger Vs.....JCVD!

GRColin

Rookie
No, not really but check this out!

Jean-Claude Van Damme -- the most badass fighting sensation of the 90s -- just got challenged to an MMA fight by a guy who used to fight puppets in spandex ... all over an incident from 15 years ago.

The guy issuing the challenge is former White Ranger Jason David Frank, who tells TMZ, he's had it out for Van Damme ever since 1995 when the Muscles from Brussels -- who had been Frank's childhood hero -- allegedly ignored him during the premiere of "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie."

As TMZ previously reported, Frank is now a scary-looking MMA fighter who has a fight next weekend in the Octagon -- and Van Damme is reportedly looking to make his own pro fighting debut ... so the timing couldn't be better for Frank to settle the score.

Frank claims he'll take Van Damme "anytime, anyplace, anywhere" -- and "if [Van Damme's] too scared to come into the Octagon, I'll even take him on in a kickboxing match."

So far, no comment from Van Damme's camp.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/13/mighty-mo ... fight-mma/

Yeah, this is retarded. Grow up. It happened 15 years ago. I'm sure Van Damme is a different person now than he was then. From my understanding he isn't near as arrogant these days. And seriously, how immature is it to act like a tough guy over that? Now I'm not a big JCVD fan - I may have been when I was 9 - so I'm not out to defend him...But this is just lame. And funny.

As for JCVD wanting to enter the pro MMA circuit - He's no Randy Couture. Even if he was, he's 50 years old now.

H2GIW.jpg

This, my friend, will be the fight of the century!

My money is on the lawyers who will stop the fight a week before it'll start.

Haha! He looks like a typical douche.

Van Damme should just shrug him off and ignore him again - hopefully make him suicidal.

Jesus didn't tap, but he clearly lost.

JCVD is like 50 now, and Tommy is on D-Ball. This is not going to be good for either one of their careers, but I'll watch it because ... uhh.. well because..uumm.. Actually I don't know why I would watch that fight - I just know I'd watch it.

MattAY said:
Van Damme should just shrug him off and ignore him again - hopefully make him suicidal.

LoL.

az9je1.gif

25ewy90.jpg

Tommy Wins!

unless...

2uq1v2a.jpg

:shock:
335dyj8.jpg

14tbin4.jpg

"You must choose one, Green Ranger. Go with God, or fight his son Jean-Claude Van Damme."
2uf3eb7.jpg

2q8nac9.jpg

2uf3eb7.jpg

23hki6h.jpg

"Gimme strength, Zordon."
!
ShAzAAm!
!
2yngzdx.jpg

______

"FAIL"
1z5u5ir.jpg

ShAzAAm!
2n8pn9z.jpg

16apjm0.jpg

Tommy Loses!

Jesus didn't tap? Who the hell gets that permanently etched into their skin? Well, the sort of person who holds a grudge for 15 years I guess.

Although, Sheldon didn't get a tattoo...

Sam

No, this is the opposite of retarded. This is the exact reason MMA should exist.

Also, it looks like "Jesus didn't tap" is his brand. I.E. his registered TM that he paid for. So that is why he tattooed it on himself. I mean if you own something why not... it isn't like getting something you didn't create tattooed on you.

In other words, I'm down with Tommy. I'm in his corner.

StalfrosCC said:
Also, it looks like "Jesus didn't tap" is his brand. I.E. his registered TM that he paid for. So that is why he tattooed it on himself. I mean if you own something why not... it isn't like getting something you didn't create tattooed on you.

Yeah that's what all brand owners should do, to save on the confusion.

Sam

maca2kx said:
StalfrosCC said:

Yeah that's what all brand owners should do, to save on the confusion.

Sam

Or just prove how much of a tool they are.

I thought it was stupid too, but it makes sense for a number of reasons:
1. People know this guy as Tommy from the Power Rangers and nothing else. No one knows the whereabouts of the other Power Rangers, obviously you better get as much advertising mileage out of that as you can. He's probably living off of it, or at least paying for his MMA career.
which brings you to
2. MMA, Boxers - sports in general, really - all advertise, usually on their clothing, but he's probably trying to tap into a younger culture with his cool tats. Can't blame the guy, even though I wanted to. We know Jesus money is big money, but it's even sweeter when you're the Green Ranger.

But he's too light to be taken seriously. He doesn't even seem to be a middle-weight, but you can tell he's been adding weight. Still, it's not like he's going to run you over; he's gonna try to 'Karate Kid' you to death.. which never really works too well. Ain't working against someone who knows a few holds.
And I'd like to see him fight but not against someone that old.

Chris_Crime said:
1. People know this guy as Tommy from the Power Rangers and nothing else. No one knows the whereabouts of the other Power Rangers

Well, i do know that scott (the red ranger) has his own dojo in real life. He even wrote his own martial art book manuel and he's also part of the best ranger there is! He was always my favorite over Tommy!

Oh and the yellow ranger is dead...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod