Story Thread

NickKmet said:
Chris_Crime said:
madster111 said:
What did you do with the $5k longo?

I would have pissed it away in 10 minutes.

On what?

Probably computer s***.

its madster im sure hed buy 6 super sick cars and tweak em out then fly em off a mountain and pick hot bishes up on the way down

and mattAY thats one strong ass and sudden period. id lay money down jo battles with anemia. needs a bag of blood on hand when it starts so she can replenish herself.

intoTheRain said:
NickKmet said:
Chris_Crime said:
madster111 said:
What did you do with the $5k longo?

I would have pissed it away in 10 minutes.

On what?

Probably computer s***.

its madster im sure hed buy 6 super sick cars and tweak em out then fly em off a mountain and pick hot bishes up on the way down

and mattAY thats one strong ass and sudden period. id lay money down jo battles with anemia. needs a bag of blood on hand when it starts so she can replenish herself.

hahahahahaha WOW.

Y o u APOSTROPHE r e....means: you are

Y o u r means YOUR!

I've got your spelling and grammar.....wanna get married?

I'd blow like $4k fixing and modifying the various things on my car and $1k on a decent laptop for a minute.

Forget putting it in the bank, it would be a better idea to go do a year of military work (driving the light armored cars or some other cop out shit) and dump the $40k or so i make into my 6.5% account in it's entirety knowing i don't have to spend any of it on anything of great cost.

fry_coffee_100.jpg

You want to know what I'd buy with that 5K?
This:
lo5jA.jpg

And so I did.

Okay, it only cost me about $700 since I went halvsies with my dad, and I called it his birthday/father's day present, but still.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod