F*** jobs, f*** rent, f*** being an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icepick

Rookie
Why the fuck didn't they tell you straight up that being a fucking adult blows while we were in school? I'm working 6 days a week, midnights shifts, and I can barely keep my ass fed, let alone entertained.

My old apartment building sort of collapsed on itself so I had to go elsewhere (mother fuckers had the nerve to try and keep my security deposit) and everywhere else is this town blows. A grand a month for a one bedroom apartment, and they're all pissing about me smoking out the balcony.

And before any of you faggots tell me I could save money by quitting smoking, you work 60 hour weeks from dusk till dawn and see what habits you pick up. Well at least I have my car, it's beautiful, the way it's been crushed into a cube because it went to the scrap yard after a cunt scab smashed into it while texting in her daddies lexus.

So to sum up, I have no money, no free time, no living space, no luxuries to enjoy in my said no free time,no car, and a nasty ass paper cut, and tom top things off, my ex took an upper decker after I kicked her out

I will stab someone soon, I don't know where, I don't know when, but fuck this shit, go to jail where I can sit around all day seems more pleasing than this crock of shit, even when you factor in the unwanted anal intrusion

Can you not mortgage a house instead of rent?

I know it's different countries, but renting over here is a complete waste of money right now. I suppose it's hard to get going if you need a bulky deposit though.

Erm....apart from that...move in with Ugh?

Icepick said:
And before any of you nice people tell me I could save money by quitting smoking, you work 60 hour weeks from dusk till dawn and see what habits you pick up. Well at least I have my car, it's beautiful, the way it's been crushed into a cube because it went to the scrap yard after a cunt scab smashed into it while texting in her daddies lexus.

So to sum up, I have no money, no free time, no living space, no luxuries to enjoy in my said no free time,no car, and a nasty ass paper cut, and tom top things off, my ex took an upper decker after I kicked her out

So first world problems huh? We are all there, like my own 45 hour work weeks and the mind-crushing days I spend outside of work to find a better job, instead of being stuck in a rut and forced to live at home.

Ah well, you deal with it, be it through smoking, venting, stabbing, fucking, or playing. I give the same advice to you, then.

Icepick said:
and tom top things off, my ex took an upper decker after I kicked her out

What type of gross bottom feeding ratchet hoes you hooking up with?

MattAY said:

Yea.. youre def. not familiar with the US system.. We wish it was that easy.

UrbanMasque said:
Icepick said:
and tom top things off, my ex took an upper decker after I kicked her out

What type of gross bottom feeding ratchet hoes you hooking up with?
The type where he's never the guilty and always the victim apparently. Maybe he should try J-date?

MattAY said:

I know it's different countries, but renting over here is a complete waste of money right now. I suppose it's hard to get going if you need a bulky deposit though.

Erm....apart from that...move in with Ugh?

Mortgaging really isn't advised if it takes up more than 30 percent of your income a month. Sure it may be cheaper than renting on paper but you factor in property taxes, H.O.A fees and interest rates on the mortgage, not mention you having to cover any out of pocket expenses and it adds up. If someone is struggling to make ends meet renting, signing a mortgage isn't an ideal situation. Plus, a decent down payment is usually recommended unless you're going for a V.A loan which as far as I know they don't have in Canada since they don't do shit for their military personnel.

And Icepick, I know exactly how you feel.

I have found switching to a vaporizer is not only healthier then smoking but has been cheaper for me.

I moved away from California to get away from the insanely high rent and prices on everything.

What is a upper decker?....Wow just urban dictionary-ed it. What kind of story do you have that made a crazy bitch do that to you?

Hark! I hear the sound of someone who pissed away his 20's with booze and anal!

Move to saint louis with me and Sourdeez, mortgage and utilities combined are less than rent in a major city.

Haroo!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Move to saint louis with me and Sourdeez, mortgage and utilities combined are less than rent in a major city.

Haroo!

Yeah but....It's St. Louis :/

Lethean said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Haroo!

Booze is the same everywhere, and it's more legal here than anywhere else in the US.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Haroo!

I smell a sitcom! :D

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Lethean said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Haroo!

Booze is the same everywhere, and it's more legal here than anywhere else in the US.

But...St. Louis....

fuck it, I might as well pack my bags and head out there. New York is getting to rich for my blood.

LinksOcarina said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Lethean said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:

Haroo!

But...St. Louis....

fuck it, I might as well pack my bags and head out there. New York is getting to rich for my blood.

Drunk is drunk.

We got the Arch! We got Pork Steaks, toasted ravioli! The Art museum, Zoo, Botanical Gardens! Coooome on!

Sounds like you've got it rough, Icepick. Hopefully things pick up for you soon.

Like MattAY, renting here in Australia is essentially "dead money" and buying a home would probably be the better way to go, but it depends on where you live. While I work full time, I still live at home with my folks because I actually can't afford to move out - I don't get paid enough to be able to afford a loan... here where I live it's like, $450,000 for a one bed room apartment. Want anything else? It goes up higher. I can't even afford a $400,000 loan.

A friend of mine who lives down south bought her house for $350,000 and it's a home with two bed rooms, two bath rooms and a garage with an overhead balcony on the inside which is converted to a bed room... I could totally afford that!

That being said after reading Icepick's story - I will never complain about my life ever again (although that's subject to change :p).

God, the rest of the overly-governmented westernized world sucks. Even with lower populations and 'free' health care, yall can't afford shit.

And I just got promoted. Oh joy of joys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod