An American Horror Story

If you read this entire topic, you would think Larry is stealing the show. Will they clarify what happened this Wednesday, I don't know, but I do know I'll know on Wednesday.

WickedLiquid said:
Larry aka Two Face aka Freddy Krueger is indeed a ghost. Much like Tate he is unaware of it himself and might be asking for money because he believes he is still alive and can leave town with some cash.

An interesting take, and after the Tate issue was straightened some, somewhat plausible. Except Larry was spotted harassing Ben at the park. He talks about the fire, and how he doesn't remember his escape. He mentions serving prison time as well, and being let loose for receiving a terminal diagnosis. I believe that he is alive, that whatever happened in the house and his ensuing escape has driven him slightly crazy.

Or perhaps he is the house's servant and simply needs the money for repairs.

intoTheRain said:
what i gather so far as people are stuck in the house as if it's some sort of purgatory and there is a way to be free'd but we don't know what that is yet. that's why the maid said she won't be coming home (i forget what the reason was i'll have to re-watch it), after something didn't go the way she expected. aka she's still going to be stuck in the house.

Something to do with their body presumably. She said that because her skeleton was in the same spot Ben put the gazebo, covered with several feet of cement.

My thought is that they may be going a Clive Barker route with the gimp. The manifestation of all the negative energy into the house, turned into something living in the gimp suit. Its possible, but I've been wrong before.

Geez, maybe we should have an essay writing contest after the season finale.

I got my friends hooked and had to watch the show again with them. After a second viewing something else has occurred to me. I've been wondering about the whole Sixth Sense ghost rules where some of them don't know they're dead yet. Anyone think it's possible Violet committed suicide and is now a ghost? There were shots of her slitting her wrists and one of her slitting her neck yet we never saw where that went.

As for Larry, you guys are probably right, I just don't buy his story that he was simply released from Prison like that without being transferred to a mental institution. He's obviously lying but I'm probably still wrong about what happened to him.

im still stickin with the gimp suit is a result of some bondage sex accident/murder that will have to do with the sex swing in the attic. they never touched on the sex swing besides showing it was there. so i can only relate that to the gimp.

the wife of the doctor is probably the leader and used the guy in the suit to impregnate the wife with her new satan child.

and yes youre completely right about the maid i dont know why i forgot that. their bodies must have to be removed from the house.

i wonder why they waited for this couple to impregnate the wife.

i dont think the daughter is dead as long as she can leave the house. it was just a dream. i find it odd tate tried to save her though when she took the pills. she would still be in the house with him if she died. why does she need to be alive.

man oh man, cant wait to see this weeks episode.

Because Tate doesn't know he's dead and is unaware that if Violet is dead they can be together forever. I think it's best described as a dream state, nothing makes sense and yet it makes perfect sense while in the dream.

Nah i've been catching it on Video on Demand so me and my ol lady can watch it together cause she's busy during the week.

AHS...you'll never feel safe getting a BJ again.

What to say? We got some Larry info. We see him maintaining a residence away from the home. I think that should be the final nail in that ghost debate.

Tate hates his mom, rightfully so, but he loves Violet. And Violet looooves Tate. Cute.

Vivian, short of fantasizing about the security guard, had absolutely no contact with him this episode. Somebody should smack the idiots who write program descriptions, because that in no way constitutes them "growing their relationship".

Ben, going off the deep end. He very subtly threatened Vivian with a knife in this episode. He looked like he was about to beat the shit out of Larry. Rather surprised that a psychologist/psychiatrist (whatever he is claiming) is so accepting of his daughter being in a relationship with a psychopath.

We saw what killed the boys in the basement now.

They attempted to tease the Gimps identity for the next episode. One teaser showed the dark haired gay guy (I forgot his name) wearing the suit, but that can't be him, since the Gimp absolutely thrashed him when he killed him.

There were a few things I didn't like though. The producers from this show have Nip/Tuck and Glee to their credit, and its hard not to see a few facets slipping in. Mainly creating events, using certain language which is clearly just unreal, in attempt to garner controversial buzz. I'm hoping they put a can on that before it gets out of hand and winds up tanking the entire series.

Yeah,. I was way off with Larry.

StickyGreenGamer said:
We saw what killed the boys in the basement now.

Did we? Because I thought Bo (the thing) lived in the attic and the boys were killed in the basement. I'm sure the ghosts can travel throughout the house but I get a feeling that what killed the twins was the Frankenstein monster Charles created. The thing that bit off his wife's finger and drove her crazy - committing a murder/suicide.

When Violet first meets Bo he sounded friendly, he didn't attack her, he was just greeting her. Once Tate told him to go away he did so respectfully. I think Bo is kinda like Sloth from The Goonies, he looks terrifying but he's actually very friendly on the inside. As we saw in the opening, Constance asked pre-burned Larry to kill it for no real reason except that it looked like a freak.

The real monster is what Charles created that still lives in the basement. And I love that the show is holding off as much as possible in showing what it looks like.

StickyGreenGamer said:
AHS...you'll never feel safe getting a BJ again.

LOL, yeah that was messed up man.

i now think the leather suit guy is the creature the doctor created.

and remember liquid when the boys were killed in the basement the ball rolled across the ground, and the monster that got them sure looked a lot like Bo if you paused it.

I don't think anyone in the house is evil except the creature the doctor created. but I think the evil, the creature, can appear in any form of previous dead people in the house.

and occasionally, in order to hopefully escape the house some day, people like the maid will kill even though it isn't their first choice. GOD DAMN is the maid the young horny guys see ever smoking hot.

and now we know constances spot in the whole thing. the only way she can see her family anymore is in the house. without the house they're gone. so that is what the sinister side of her is. she's always just plotting to keep the house where it is and the bodys hidden so her family will always be with her.

definitely got a lot of answers this episode.

Does anyone else think Violet died in her suicide attempt?

Since she tried to kill herself we haven't seen her leave the house once, and according to her parents, she stays in her room and never eats. With this latest episode, she successfully confronted a ghost and told it to go away.

I think she is died and is the same as Tate now, completely unaware.

The timeline seems to be a bit screwy.

The boys were killed at some point in the 70's if I'm correct, right?

We saw Constance owning the home in 1994, the same year that Tate, Bo, and Larry's family all die in the house. How did ghost Bo travel back in time 20 years to commit murder?

But yes, I ran off that assumption due to little more then the red ball.

And WL, she mentions having Larry kill Bo due to them threatening that they were going to take him away or some such comment.

KurtCobain94 said:
I think she is died and is the same as Tate now, completely unaware.

At first, I didn't think so. It is plausible though. It would add a lot of wind to Tate's little question of "Do you believe in Ghosts?". Then again, they would've needed to hide the body, I'm sure there would've been a slight smell to it after a little. Then again, I'm not so sure the rule for being a ghost in the house requires the body to be on premise. Surely Tate's body, some of the other murder victims, would have had their bodies removed. Its dicey. Their giving answers but there are still plenty of questions.

Constance killed a man in the house too, and we've yet to see his ghost around. I'd also like to see why exactly Tate dislikes her so much. I'm sure there is a bit more to that then has been seen.

Either way, its onto to the final 6 episodes from here. The last two should be slotted around Christmas time, so hey, just might get that Christmas special!

never thought about the bo timeline. very odd. even if it wasn't bo, the red ball. makes no sense. uh oh writers gettin sloppy. unless there is more of a story on Bo that we have yet to hear.

maybe constance had tate buried at the house, somehow. i dont get how he would be haunting the house, AND be stuck there if his body was somewhere else.

Rubberman revealed.

So Tate, with his need to please women, is the culprit. By them writing him in that way, doesn't it kill a lot of the sympathy we have spent the past few episodes developing for him. So I would either expect them to have him make a huge redemption play, or to show just how messed up of a ghost/person/thingamajig he can be.

Violet hasn't been to school in 2 weeks, I think we see where that is going.

Ben back in the house means the hot maid! Hooray!

Vivian in the nut house, may not be so nutty. Then again, she might.

I thought how the real cops dismissed the security guard was funny. Good job capturing that disdain.

i almost think theyre making it seem as though Violet is dead, but she isn't. but it sparks curiosity and makes you want to keep watching.

i even feel like they're gonna make Ben seem like he's dead now, the way he got shot and didn't even need to leave the house to go to the hospital because it was just a "through and through"

he did leave at the end, but we only saw him leave the house, so meh i could be stretching that.

also, the gay guys neck was snapped in the apple bob bucket, then was alive in the basement, that was an oops.

also, my girlfriend pointed out, when the red head kids came into the house and saw the red ball, the downs girl was outside telling them they'd die if they go inside. maybe Constance lived there two different times? because her daughter was there when they went in.

but that doesn't make sense because i think they said she was 30? or in that area, so she wouldn't even have been alive. lulzzz

guess i was wrong about the leather suit guy, kinda disappointed it was tate though.

plot holes are just gona get worse and worse

intoTheRain said:
also, my girlfriend pointed out, when the red head kids came into the house and saw the red ball, the downs girl was outside telling them they'd die if they go inside. maybe Constance lived there two different times? because her daughter was there when they went in.

but that doesn't make sense because i think they said she was 30? or in that area, so she wouldn't even have been alive. lulzzz

guess i was wrong about the leather suit guy, kinda disappointed it was tate though.

plot holes are just gona get worse and worse

Perhaps, perhaps they threw the time screens in after they had finished.

Then again maybe we were meant to watch this a bit more mindlessly. Either way, still pushing on towards the finale.

Tate in the leather suit was disappointing. I was really hoping they were going to try something else with that but it does add an interesting dimension.

I doubt Violet is going to take the fact that Tate impregnated her mom well. The question will be how does he respond to that, does he go off a darker end, or does he make the redemption play near the end.

I've got an analogy.

You watch a plane fly. It goes in a straight line for a while. All of a sudden, it turns sideways and starts doing rolls and other odd maneuvers. You wonder to yourself, "Is the pilot doing that on purpose, or is he drunk?"

Either way, you are now enthralled and can't stop watching. Either you are going to see an awes...horrible plane crash, or you are going to see one hell of a landing. That is this show.

I damn near flipped the coffee table over at the end of this episode. For no other reason then I want to finish this damn story. I mean seriously, could you imagine if they showed plane crashes in segments?

Anyways, I posted that Rev 12 quote a week or two ago, wondering if it had any significance. I do believe it is getting there.

So, on a side note, this tv show quickly went down the crapper.

I'll finish out the season but the last 2-3 weeks have become so predictable and boring. How sad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod