An American Horror Story

I pretty much got lost in the story since I moved, just like I did the Sopranos. How did that end anyways?

Tony and his family were sitting at a table in a diner and then the Nothing from Never-ending Story got them. Weird cross-over.

And I'm still enjoying American Horror Story. If I hadn't gotten my suspicions arroused by various posts in this topic, I would have been floored by Violet being dead.

I stick to my statement that I believe we analyzed this show far more than it was intended to be.

I went to highschool with this guy, who is a DJ or some crap nowadays. His facebook status from the episode the other week was something along the lines of "O shit! American Horror Story just mindfucked me!" My first thought was he must be watching with his eyes closed.

Episode last night wasn't bad, better than the past two. So, one last hoorah. I think the whole family is going to die in the house, or else they are going to sentence Ben to the same kind of life Larry is enduring. Tate has one last shot at a redemption play, or does he go farther into the darkness?

KurtCobain94 said:
Does anyone even know if a second season is confirmed?

it is, has been since half way through this season.

and confirmed it is in an entirely different home with different actors, and a different story.

a few actors may return, but in different roles.

part of me is disappointed, part of me is happy. it gives us a new story to be clueless about and learn as the season goes forward. at the same time, i think a good ghost vs. bad ghost, new family moving in, good ghosts try to scare them out, bad ghosts try to keep them in for their twisted pleasure and desires show could have been cool too.

intoTheRain said:
part of me is disappointed, part of me is happy. it gives us a new story to be clueless about and learn as the season goes forward. at the same time, i think a good ghost vs. bad ghost, new family moving in, good ghosts try to scare them out, bad ghosts try to keep them in for their twisted pleasure and desires show could have been cool too.

All of me is thoroughly disappointed. This show started with some serious potential, hit its mid-stride around November, then crashed completely. The season finale was little more than a cop out, attempting to mop up loose storylines they clearly didn't finish. An attempt at a Gothic happy ending, with a cliffhanger thrown in. If they are focusing on new people entirely, then what need was there for that final scene?

Tate might wait for Violet as long as she wants, but Hayden was never that stable, and I doubt things are going to go well in that house. There was so much more that could have been done, should have been done, that wasn't. This will make me wary of the next season.

And if they want to do something cool, they would make the next season about Larry being in a haunted prison.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod