Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,not currently

• Why would I?

• No.....i'm a girl...

• Total voters
I hate to be a stickler about this- but there was nothing ironic about your situation.

Coincidence and happenstance- but no irony.

I am also in a long distance relationship, however it is with somebody who was a close friend of mine in college and now we are dating.

Long distance sucks. But hey, its worth it at times.

Who needs a girlfriend when there is Craigs List. I swear one of the most entertaining experiences is to have a date with random chicks on Craigs list. You can buy couches, rent apartments, sell stuff, and find random low self esteem psycho chicks to date on a Friday night. Be warned...never let them know where you live n00bs.

I have done this!

In between my current G/F and my ex. I saw a post on Craigslist that said "Prove me wrong: There are no NICE GUYS in Austin".

So I emailed her. I was a nice guy.

I didn't know what I was expecting. Let's just say she had a mustache. That is why there are no nice guys I bet. I bought her dinner, we had a nice talk and I declined a second date.

StalfrosCC said:
I have done this!

In between my current G/F and my ex. I saw a post on Craigslist that said "Prove me wrong: There are no NICE GUYS in Austin".

So I emailed her. I was a nice guy.

I didn't know what I was expecting. Let's just say she had a mustache. That is why there are no nice guys I bet. I bought her dinner, we had a nice talk and I declined a second date.

was it bushier than yours?

Geez, you'd figure she'd wax it before the date.

I know I would remove any hair from my back if I was on a date... not that I have any... <.<

And btw, what is the point of saying HELL YEAH!? Maybe if I had an e-penis I would gloat.

Wes said:
Geez, you'd figure she'd wax it before the date.

I know I would remove any hair from my back if I was on a date... not that I have any... <.<

And btw, what is the point of saying HELL YEAH!? Maybe if I had an e-penis I would gloat.
I put hell yeah becasue yes is just....too simple and I already said that I should have put just a plain yeah or yes too.

^
Sorry, when a thread is over 2 pages. I read the first few posts and the last few then join in where the last one takes off. :p

I do not have a gf, tried to tie one down a few times but it never works out. Not too worried about it really...usually they seem more trouble than they are worth

I can see how trying to tie girls down to get them to become your girlfriend could get you into trouble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle