Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,not currently

• Why would I?

• No.....i'm a girl...

• Total voters
I'm just curious to see if alot of people here have a girlfriend or not, becasue I just recently got a new girlfriend since I broke up with my ex last month.So,basiclly my question is do you have a girlfriend?

I have many friends who are girls, some who are right now more important to me than most of my ex's ever were.

The last relationship I was in was about two months ago now.

Grats on finding yourself someone, you seem happy.

been a year and half with my girlfriend. She's the perfect match fer me; she's not needy, stupid, or blond.

And she plays video games too, which is nice.

A bit naughty. Unflattering picture I might say.

PICT0035.jpg

nice catch.

I dont have one, I dont want one - I'm taking it easy. Concentrating on myself and my own ambitions for the moment. Right now a girlfriend would just get in the way.

MattAY said:
nice catch.

I dont have one, I dont want one - I'm taking it easy. Concentrating on myself and my own ambitions for the moment. Right now a girlfriend would just get in the way.

Mine is quite helpful, as I am writer she is great at editing, she's nit-picky and can find grammatical errors instantly. Very useful.

Also matt do you have a website with some artwork? I've been looking for good artists...

Wow - if I was that chick I'd kick you in the balls for posting that on here.

No I don't have a girlfriend. I do, however, have a boyfriend - things are a bit shaky at the moment though, which doesn't seem to be new news to him but certainly surprises me.

Enigma said:
Wow - if I was that chick I'd kick you in the balls for posting that on here.

No I don't have a girlfriend. I do, however, have a boyfriend - things are a bit shaky at the moment though, which doesn't seem to be new news to him but certainly surprises me.

There are worse pictures I could post. Only good one I have at the moment, she has all of our good pictures on her camera.

Nice upskirt.

And that's pretty much how I picture every other GR poster's gf to look like.

I also am currently single, but like Matt, I'm not exactly looking. I'm trying to make sure I don't have to drop out of University, and on top of that, my flatmates and family would be unbelievably condescending and patronising about it.

No thanks. The companionship would be great, sure, but there's always pressure from all sides to not screw it up.

Eyebrows, what writing do you do?

Don't have one--I want one, but it's probably not the best time, as I'll be taking off for two years come August.

thetank said:
I also am currently single, but like Matt, I'm not exactly looking. I'm trying to make sure I don't have to drop out of University, and on top of that, my flatmates and family would be unbelievably condescending and patronising about it.

No thanks. The companionship would be great, sure, but there's always pressure from all sides to not screw it up.

Eyebrows, what writing do you do?

I dabble in Journalism (write for the school paper), black humor, and pissing people off. Here's a rough draft of my latest assignment, it's micro-fiction (350 words or less). I write in spur of the moment (this took me 15 minutes?) and I don't read my stuff until my GF edits it.

He was finally alone; for months he was waiting for his chance with her, his chance to extract violent revenge. She would never spend time with him, always off, away playing with the girl he held captive now. Alone in her room, there was no escape for her friend; she could not scream, there was no way she was able, no one could stop him or interrupt his dirty deed. He started with her hair, cutting and ripping loose, stringy blonde chunks out of her scalp. Her arm where next, removing the fingers with a wicked pair of shears. It was time to break them; the left and then the right, twisting them around; slowly at first, but then proceeded to push them upwards, against the natural bend of the arm…
*SNAP*
Her arms both broke below the shoulder; never to be used again. Her legs were next; starting with the feet. Using his shears and brute force, her feet came off at the ankle. Satisfied, her legs came next; twisted around and bent, broken, just like the arms. Her body was twisted and broken, her face a dead stare. It was just blatant mutilation now. The nose was soon to follow, and after cutting up her clothing, the strange lumps that made up her chest were swiftly removed from her body. Finally, he went for the neck. His shears were more then capable for the job, it just needed a little work. Digging through with multiple cuts from every direction while yanking on what’s left of the scalp, the head came off, he held it up like a little trophy…
“Billy! What is gods name are you doing? How did you get your hands on the kitchen shears? Looks at what you did to your sister’s doll! It’s completely ruined! She’s going to be so upset. Go to your room, you’re in big trouble young man!â€

Longo_2_guns said:
thetank said:
Necrophiliacs rejoice!
Yeah, but I gave up necrophilia when I learned necromancy.

Good call. That way you can obtain consent?

EDIT: Eyebrows, good effort. My sister once wrote a piece in the same style, about cooking.

I write a bit, but it's a lot more sarcastic, and it's being published in a magazine. And my writing is pretty much a direct interpretation of how I speak. I don't plan anything out, I just write whatever comes to mind, and edit it myself after I've finished.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle