Best Music You Wish People Have Heard Of And Liked

The NPR affiliate here in Southern California plays Beach House all the time and I never really took a liking to them, but I'm already checking out late night alumni. Good stuff. Thanks yorky.

WickedLiquid said:
intoTheRain said:
Music threads suck cause everyone thinks theyre a music conoisseur that understand what great music is and no one else does. I feel like HOW CAN EVERYONE NOT LOVE MY MUSIC ITS GENIUS,

I don't think that at all. I'm just sharing some indie music that you may not have heard of and maybe you might like it. If not, big deal.

Although I agree there are those (not in this thread) who brag about being down with underground music. Just like a true pretenious hipster.

Wasnt accusing you nor really anyone in this thread. But they usually turn into that

That's why we need a "like" feature on GR. It's a good way of agreeing with someone without making it look like you're going for the last word, lol.

WickedLiquid said:
That's why we need a "like" feature on GR. It's a good way of agreeing with someone without making it look like you're going for the last word, lol.

Like.

(Because that wouldn't become a +1 fest...:p)

yorky said:
WickedLiquid said:

Like.

(Because that wouldn't become a +1 fest...:p)

+1

Oh god, please no. Karma and like systems are terrible.

If you've got something worth saying, you should say it. If you like something enough that you want other people to know, you should say it outright. Otherwise, who gives a shit?

WickedLiquid said:
Tokoyo Police Club - Your English is Good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KGCAffvGIw

Love, whole Elephant Shell album is dope.

Do people know Gogol Bordello? I'm so out of touch music wise since the birth of my son 2.5 yrs ago that I don't know if the bands I listened to back then made it any bigger. However I can tell you what songs in Sesame Street are not completly annoying to listen to over and over again.

These "The Mollies" you refer to did they get their name from these Mollies or from being females...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_Maguires

Whoever mentioned Richard Cheese? *high five*

Did I just ruin a thing by legitimately posting? Good.

daverabbit said:
These "The Mollies" you refer to did they get their name from these Mollies or from being females...
That's a possibility. It could have also stemmed from the term "Molly Mormon," given that they're from Salt Lake City. But I really have no idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle