Dou you have an ipod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
maca2kx said:
Krowsnose said:
I jacked a 30gb ipod video from some fool who left his dorm room door wide open. Still looking for a buyer.

You can be quite dislikeable.

Sam

Aww, but we can all be dislikeable at any given time. I appreciate his honesty. That could be said about any one of us.

What if this were like going to confession for Krows? The Holy GR Church Online! Where you can confess your sins.

My turn.

Holy Internet father, I have sinned. I've had lustful thoughts about my dealer's wife. I don't know if it was the purple in her eyes, or just the fuxxin methodone, cause god those little suckers last for days! BBK hears what I'm saying, yeah he does.

Thank you bye.

Clean as a whistle : Internet confession, don't fight the funk! Yes, that seems like the catchphrase of the moment.

BUT SERIUSSLY GUYS

I have a 80gb video ipod and I'm using it more and more each day. It's awesome.

I have the 8GB touch. Bought it as soon as it was released and sold my 30GB 5th gen iPod. I love it, the screen is still looking beautiful, perfect condition due to the glass. I used it all the time for music and Audible.

80g ipod for me. I love it. Dont have a car stereo so i have it hooked up with a tape deck thing. Before that i had a nano...that someone stole...around the time i was in my dorms....when my roommate left it open.....you know...cause he still has faith in humanity.

Nope, Creative Zen 20GB for me, filled right up. I need a bit more room on it though, don't quite have everything I want from my computer onto it. I use it in my car as my HU has a AUX input, so it's pretty handy. Also, when I'm in the basement drinking and playing pool I can hook it up to the stereo down there and crank it. I never really use it with headphones, even though I got some nice wireless phones around Christmas time.

I don't have it with me so I don't know exactly how much is on it, but I have 23.3GB on the computer, which equates to 5499 songs, and 359:18:41 hours of playing time.

I have a transformable Soundwave MP3 player with transforming earphones, Rumble and Frenzy. It uses Mini SD cards, so the most I can get is 2 GBs, but it is totally worth it.

Trippysmurf said:
I have a transformable Soundwave MP3 player with transforming earphones, Rumble and Frenzy. It uses Mini SD cards, so the most I can get is 2 GBs, but it is totally worth it.

When you said that I had to find out just what the hell it was. My god, it looks fucking awesome. I would run over children and sell my own mother to get one of these things.

I found a video of some guy unboxing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-MGbBo4pY

Nah, no Ipod for me. Too overrated IMO. I'm happy with my Creative Zen: Vision M. Better than an ipon, I think. I've got it filled up with 2200 songs and about 40 videos, I believe. I have had no trouble with it since I received it for a gift abuot a year and a half ago.

Oh yeah, the thing is a tank and doesn't seem to break.

I've got a 5th generation video iPod. 30GB. Filled with all the best musiks because my tastes are better than yours.

I have an mp3. Ipods are way too expensive and I don't even know more than 100 songs I'd want to listen to. It has about 150 songs on it and I don't even listen to twenty of them, so why should I spend 200$ on an Ipod?

Someone stole my first iPod out of my locker. Then my friend got a new video one so he gave me his old nano but I crushed it by accident. I'm going to get a new one once I'm not as broke.

I really can't be bothered with the things. I use Apple computers but I always thought their media players a bit rubbish. I just use some cheap player if I want to listen to music on the move. One thing that cannot be allowed are the ipod headphones. So terrible!

i've got an 80gb classic,
380~ songs
2141 pics
every episode of top gear from season 6
EVERY south park ep
23 movies

GBA emulator, custom EQ mod, no DRM, unlocked volume control (140% mod).
customised rubber cover, and soon to come a bigger batt.

in case you don't already know, i use it for extremely loud music and watching movies when my PSP don't work.

running some Koss KEB79 canalphones, with absolutely ridiculous amounts of bass for such small headphones.

I found a Nano at work, they're decent, but it's not something I drop 300 dollars in. Still I can't complain, it was free after all. Also, I got one of those cheap knock offs for a gift to one of my relatives, to say the least, you get what you pay for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle