Do you have an ipod?

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Rakon, May 24, 2008.

?

Dou you have an ipod?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Amnesiac

Amnesiac Rookie

Have an 80gb, use 44gb of it currently.

2. grandmagoodtimes

3. jc00l

jc00l Rookie

I have a 80 gig "classic", i dont use it too its full potential though only about 1000 songs.

4. Chris_Crime

Chris_Crime Rookie

Aww, but we can all be dislikeable at any given time. I appreciate his honesty. That could be said about any one of us.

What if this were like going to confession for Krows? The Holy GR Church Online! Where you can confess your sins.

My turn.

Holy Internet father, I have sinned. I've had lustful thoughts about my dealer's wife. I don't know if it was the purple in her eyes, or just the fuxxin methodone, cause god those little suckers last for days! BBK hears what I'm saying, yeah he does.

Thank you bye.

Clean as a whistle : Internet confession, don't fight the funk! Yes, that seems like the catchphrase of the moment.

BUT SERIUSSLY GUYS

I have a 80gb video ipod and I'm using it more and more each day. It's awesome.

5. Don_Gero

Don_Gero Rookie

I have the 8GB touch. Bought it as soon as it was released and sold my 30GB 5th gen iPod. I love it, the screen is still looking beautiful, perfect condition due to the glass. I used it all the time for music and Audible.

6. Padain

Padain Rookie

80g ipod for me. I love it. Dont have a car stereo so i have it hooked up with a tape deck thing. Before that i had a nano...that someone stole...around the time i was in my dorms....when my roommate left it open.....you know...cause he still has faith in humanity.

7. Navy_Seal

Navy_Seal Rookie

I don`t have one and probably never will.

8. electricthunder

Yes,I have an Ipod Nano 3rd generation.Only 4 GB though,and I have 317 songs.

9. trust_no_one

trust_no_one Rookie

Nope, Creative Zen 20GB for me, filled right up. I need a bit more room on it though, don't quite have everything I want from my computer onto it. I use it in my car as my HU has a AUX input, so it's pretty handy. Also, when I'm in the basement drinking and playing pool I can hook it up to the stereo down there and crank it. I never really use it with headphones, even though I got some nice wireless phones around Christmas time.

I don't have it with me so I don't know exactly how much is on it, but I have 23.3GB on the computer, which equates to 5499 songs, and 359:18:41 hours of playing time.

10. Trippysmurf

Trippysmurf Rookie

I have a transformable Soundwave MP3 player with transforming earphones, Rumble and Frenzy. It uses Mini SD cards, so the most I can get is 2 GBs, but it is totally worth it.

11. ohsostupid

ohsostupid Rookie

When you said that I had to find out just what the hell it was. My god, it looks fucking awesome. I would run over children and sell my own mother to get one of these things.

I found a video of some guy unboxing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-MGbBo4pY

12. roukey

roukey Rookie

Nah, no Ipod for me. Too overrated IMO. I'm happy with my Creative Zen: Vision M. Better than an ipon, I think. I've got it filled up with 2200 songs and about 40 videos, I believe. I have had no trouble with it since I received it for a gift abuot a year and a half ago.

Oh yeah, the thing is a tank and doesn't seem to break.

13. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I've got a 5th generation video iPod. 30GB. Filled with all the best musiks because my tastes are better than yours.

14. HK-47

HK-47 Rookie

I still use a portable CD player.
    And it's unfortunate that I don't even have an MP3 player.

15. Bipumaster

Bipumaster Rookie

I have an mp3. Ipods are way too expensive and I don't even know more than 100 songs I'd want to listen to. It has about 150 songs on it and I don't even listen to twenty of them, so why should I spend 200$ on an Ipod?

16. derekk

derekk Rookie

Someone stole my first iPod out of my locker. Then my friend got a new video one so he gave me his old nano but I crushed it by accident. I'm going to get a new one once I'm not as broke.

17. monkeygoat

monkeygoat Rookie

I really can't be bothered with the things. I use Apple computers but I always thought their media players a bit rubbish. I just use some cheap player if I want to listen to music on the move. One thing that cannot be allowed are the ipod headphones. So terrible!

18. madster111

madster111 Rookie

i've got an 80gb classic,
    380~ songs
    2141 pics
    every episode of top gear from season 6
    EVERY south park ep
    23 movies

GBA emulator, custom EQ mod, no DRM, unlocked volume control (140% mod).
    customised rubber cover, and soon to come a bigger batt.

in case you don't already know, i use it for extremely loud music and watching movies when my PSP don't work.

running some Koss KEB79 canalphones, with absolutely ridiculous amounts of bass for such small headphones.

19. crazycracker22

I obtained a free I-pod nano, 3rd generation I think... with 702 songs on it.

20. Frodo_Bag_Feet

I found a Nano at work, they're decent, but it's not something I drop 300 dollars in. Still I can't complain, it was free after all. Also, I got one of those cheap knock offs for a gift to one of my relatives, to say the least, you get what you pay for.