Do you have an ipod?

Dou you have an ipod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've got a very nice and cute Sony NWZ-something something with video and it has 4GB. The sound quality is amazing with the noise-canceling headphones it comes with.

-BBK

Mod-Chip said:
I've got a very nice and cute Sony NWZ-something something with video and it has 4GB. The sound quality is amazing with the noise-canceling headphones it comes with.

-BBK

blasphemy!

no headphones that come with an MP3 player are 'amazing'.

Don't worry, you just haven't found the music you like yet. I've got a 20gb G4 that I thought I would never fill, now I have seven different playlists that I swap out every once in a while. I've had it for 5 years now and I'm almost hoping it will break so I can upgrade. They made them to last back then. THe future shop guy said that the nano batteries only last about 7 months before they're kaput - is this true?

Navy_Seal said:
I wish I had an ipod are they cool to use?

That seems to be at least part of the problem, Navy_Seal, because an ipod is cool, in and of itself, but, as soon as you pick one up to begin using it, it loses all its cool properties.

Myself? I never understood the anti-cool movement. I'll take that a step further in stating that this anti-cool movement was started by social pariahs themselves, be them nerds or geeks or the just generally unhip (see: /b/). And while it can be said that nothing remains 'cool' forever, this cannot be said about video ipods.
Though any mp3 player would be fine.

Chris_Crime said:
Navy_Seal said:
I wish I had an ipod are they cool to use?

That seems to be at least part of the problem, Navy_Seal, because an ipod is cool, in and of itself, but, as soon as you pick one up to begin using it, it loses all its cool properties.

Myself? I never understood the anti-cool movement. I'll take that a step further in stating that this anti-cool movement was started by social pariahs themselves, be them nerds or geeks or the just generally unhip (see: /b/). And while it can be said that nothing remains 'cool' forever, this cannot be said about video ipods.
Though any mp3 player would be fine.
they're not cool. they're for sheep.

..the only reason i have one is for the rediculous volume i can get out of it..
if it wasn't for that, i would likely buy some cheaper player that looks better, and doesn't get scratched so easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle