Dark Souls

Summoning the one Knight guy for the Bell Gargoyles makes that a pretty easy fight actually.

What's the best place to go after ringing the first bell? Through the graveyard? I'm back at the Firelink Shrine and I need to kill Lautrec there so he doesn't kill the Estus reinforcement chick, but after that I'm ready to move on.

Don't go through the graveyard. Go around the demon at the bottom of the blacksmith and into the forest. That's at least where I went after. Or the under part of Undead Burg is good too.

And yeah, Solaire is very strong. Very useful dude.

And here's a tip for those who don't know, Pyromancy scales with your humanity.

I'm a the Undead Parish part right now.

Died a couple of times, but I progressed nicely. Amassed a nice number of 3000+ souls. After I died I decided to get to my corpse, retrieve it and use a special item that lets me teleport to my last bonfire in order to use them to level up.

Off I go, room by room that I've already been after I encountered an armored knight like skeleton that I've killed a couple times before. No big deal I think to myself... then he parried one of my attacks and one shot me.

Wow, this game really does not slack off.

One question: what do you do with the souls you find on corpses?

Immediately use them for +souls or are there other uses? :)

Kijan said:
One question: what do you do with the souls you find on corpses?

Immediately use them for +souls or are there other uses? :)
Save them until you're ready to upgrade your stats.

Yeah, that's what I do with them. Or I save them and use them when I need them, aka just let them sit in my inventory.

Oh, and yes, enemies can parry you. If the skeleton's are holding their sword towards you with their shield back and not attacking, they'll parry your attack.

That forest area is fuckin scary....I literally jumped the first time one of those snake things in the trees jumped out at me.

I just got to those crystal monsters and such. right now i have a few options to chose from as far as where to go. across that bridge with that.....boss thing that will remain unamed. down an elevator from the darkroot basin, or fight the crystal things and this other giant thing behind them.

oh..... the Drake Sword is kinda OP.

Killed the Moonlight Butterfly and Capra Demon today, but was making my way to the Depths, and meant to save the Pyromancy guy - Laurentis - from the barrels and he aggroed me and I had to kill him....Fucking great.

Yeah, that happens to a lot of people. If you roll into the pots, it'll break them without pissing him off.

There's also a way to repent, but it costs like 100,000 souls to do.

So, my save got corrupted and I lost everything.

So, uh, I'll start a new game tomorrow, I suppose. Now I know what to do, so it'll be a breeze.

:cry:

ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg

I don't know what to say.

It's going to be all right, I promise...

Longo_2_guns said:

So, uh, I'll start a new game tomorrow, I suppose. Now I know what to do, so it'll be a breeze.

I feel for you Longo. I hate when that stuff happens.

I suggest getting drunk. :drink2:

Longo_2_guns said:

Were you too slow to turn off the system? :p

danielrbischoff said:
Why do I love it when people make fun of Longo for a change?

I would if I could.

But I cannot make fun of someone whose just lost his Dark Souls data.

If his puppy died, got dumped... maybe.

But loosing Dark Souls data?

That's just too harsh man. :cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod