Breaking News

Thoughts on this topic:

Reggie Bush dodged (or JUKED!) a bullet here. Good for him.

Kim saw the Royal Wedding, and that is what she wanted. What she failed to realize is Kate Middleton > Kim Kardashian. I'd kill for a night with the Princess...I'd just kill (STOP!)

Kris...moron.

You know, now I have a chance with Kim Kardashian.

I mean, why not? She obviously has no real standards when it comes to a relationship, so why wouldn't she marry me? I'm cute.

I'm with Links, I didn't even know who this chick was until I saw this thread.

Stay away from Celebrity news people, trust me. Life just feels so much... better...

WickedLiquid said:
I'm with Links, I didn't even know who this chick was until I saw this thread.

Stay away from Celebrity news people, trust me. Life just feels so much... better...

i just cant believe this. dont see how that's humanly possible. i don't care about her but pretty much anything you do you're bound to see her face, name, whatever eventually.

her mom says she shouldnt give her ring back to the guy lol... they're such terrible excuses for humans.

at least make SOME effort to make it look like it wasn't about the money.

you made enough off the wedding alone to buy 10 more of the same rings.

^
I did hear about her eventually because I clicked on this thread.

LOL, wow that sounds like my life is GR. But I don't watch TMZ, if I read the paper I always skip the celebrity news. I don't watch television news unless I need to check the weather. I don't listen to the radio because I have an iPod with music I like. I don't watch Much Music or MTV because I'm not 12. I just avoid all celebrity news.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod