So yeah...earthquake...

Ok now they're talking about it a lot on CNN. I am disappoint.

Well its better than hearing about libya.

CNN makes me vomit but its always on at work. The most mind numbingly boring news station ever. Don't watch fox though I'd probably hate it more because its so biased.

CNN is just the same story on repeat.I do however like a llot of the annnouncers. Don lemon, fareed zakharia, wolf blittzer, anderson cooper etc.

Also actually really like piers morgan.

LinksOcarina said:
Honestly I am expecting Fox News to blame Obama for the Earthquake now.

And I expect CNN to counter by blaming it on George Bush and the rest of the Republicans.

Seriously, earthquakes can't even be discussed anymore without it becoming partisan?

StickyGreenGamer said:
LinksOcarina said:

And I expect CNN to counter by blaming it on George Bush and the rest of the Republicans.

Seriously, earthquakes can't even be discussed anymore without it becoming partisan?

you and links are the only two people that have said anything partisan about an earthquake

StickyGreenGamer said:
LinksOcarina said:

I'd bet my life savings I've watched more CNN than anyone on these boards. I cannot stand the station but I can honestly say they do not seem that bad, compared to what I've heard and clips I've seen from Fox news.

kapow said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
LinksOcarina said:

you and links are the only two people that have said anything partisan about an earthquake

It takes but one raw chicken to contaminate the entire container. Cut it out before it spreads. I had no intention of sparking that kind of debate, nor was it a shot at Links.

Lets take this moment for 2 crucial reminders:

1) It doesn't matter where you are, you need to be prepared for any kind of emergency.
2) Mother nature doesn't vote or play politics.

intoTheRain said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
LinksOcarina said:

I'd bet my life savings I've watched more CNN than anyone on these boards. I cannot stand the station but I can honestly say they do not seem that bad, compared to what I've heard and clips I've seen from Fox news.

They are, they do. They just aren't as blatantly retarded about showing it as Fox is. I'm off topic though, and will not continue this discussion in this thread any longer, for the sake of all.

The sad thing is I was making joke about it in general...not even bringing politics in it...

Not sure why there was a counter.

LinksOcarina said:
The sad thing is I was making joke about it in general...not even bringing politics in it...

Sticky appears to be rather uptight and serious. Just what I gather. Probably why.

And de-ting. What is this, I don't even.

LinksOcarina said:

I'd say it was more an addition than a counter. Like I said, no slam on you or your beliefs. Wasn't the intention.

The true problem of the internet: tone deafness.

De-Ting said:
danielrbischoff said:
UghRochester said:
I felt it too. Here's the first image of the devastation.
earthquake.jpg
I lol'd....

I LAUGHED AT SOMETHING UGH POSTED!
We should have shirts made.

Now that's something people would buy from GR.

Can we get someone on that?

UrbanMasque said:
JunkyArd said:
I totally felt it in NY too. I didn't even know it was an earthquake till facebook exploded with everyone and their grandmother posting about it lol.

and yeah I could care less. It was pretty lame

Seriously man - If you were to listen to the facebook chatter you would think a 9.5 just hit.

Anyone hurt?

Nah no one was hurt. My sister felt it but just thought it was my mom moving stuff around in the house. I honestly thought my heart was acting up and making my legs shake...honest answer. lol. It was so weak though, that a lot of people up here didnt even notice it.

StickyGreenGamer said:
NickKmet said:
You guys don't know what real earthquakes are like. Then again, people from California say the same thing about us Washingtonians.

Thats right! Cause down here in So Cal, we do earthquakes right! 5.9, pssh, what, a grandma fall over or something?

:evil: My Grandma ain't that FAT!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle