People today.

Psuedo

Rookie
I was going to walk to the store on the 4th of July. Which is about a mile away from me. We only have one vehicle right now, so we have to wait to go places, and what not.

Well it's not really a long story.
I just started walking. Only about 3 minutes away from my house right out of the neighborhood onto the main highway. Well someone in a brand spanking new Cadillac (not like they just bought it with price on windshield just a newer model) drives by, and qaurters fly into the street in front of me. *Cadillac passes by as quarters klank on cement* Passenger window is rolled down.

Anyways nothing really to the story I just wanted to share what happened. Hell why didn't you just save me the further disappointment in humanity, and run me down with your fuckin car, and kill me. I really wouldn't care at this point. Also I didn't pick up the change.

Anyways that's about it. Be you dick who would do this kind of thing, or any other type of person I don't care. God Bless America!!!!!......to hell.

People, today's not the day to look a gift quarter in the mouth. I'm honestly shocked you'd openly disparage the Quarter Fairy's good name in such manner.

When I was a kid me and my mom had to walk like half a mile down and back up this big ass hill every week to get groceries.

We never had money thrown at us, but one time this snot nosed brat stole the mac and cheese from my grocery bag. It was bullcrap cause I loved eating mac and cheese after school. That was one week without mac and cheese. Straight up bullcrap.

Moral of the story: Be happy you have people throwing quarters at you and not stealing your mac and cheese.

Two young black males in a red ford explorer tried to run me over on my ebike the other day. We were on a open two lane(edit:Same direction) road. They purposely swung over to my lane, tried to run me over. Then they sped up to get in line with me(still in my lane) and started yelling obscenities.
I reported it to the police.

Here is a picture of their license plate.
IMG_20130701_162610_627.jpg

Stupid headphone cable got in the way. Still can read the license plate. cj4c7v

When I was in the deepest pit of Hell (7th grade), one afternoon in the mad rush for all the students to get on their respective buses and go home, an upperclassman stopped me and said "Hey man, can you do me a favor and hold this?" He handed me an empty juice bottle and walked away. I stood there for a few seconds and felt like a big dummy dumb then dropped it and got on my bus. It was a real "people today" moment for me.

Anyway, I would have waited until the Caddy was out of sight, picked up those quarters, and got a little something extra. Maybe a little treat for your Ma or sister?

People today are the reason i drive my big-ass land yacht instead of the nice little sports car i want.

The people who speed up as you're overtaking them are making an attempt on your life, plain and simple. No ifs, no buts. They're purposely putting you in a position where you can collide head-on with a semi-trailer and be killed.

My car's 2+ tons of steel and airbags. You wanna do that shit, i'm just gonna merge into your bitch ass and send you into a fucking tree. Continue on my way home, maybe eat some ice cream and watch game of thrones.

Also the reason why i walk around sydney at night with a large knife. We have groups of 14-18yo tough kids who like to wander around and bash people for no reason. It's gotten to the point where people are refusing to walk through certain suburbs at certain times, and the number of arrests for illegal handguns is increasing all the damn time.

This world is going to shit in general. Unless we have a WW3 to promote technology and do some fucktard fumigation, i'm probably gonna kill myself before 2030.
If i'm allowed, of course. By then we'll probably all be using Microsoft One Control Chipsâ„¢ and suicide will be a $99 DLC pack.
The Google Improvement Packageâ„¢ might be a better alternative. Suicide will only be $15.99/month.

People today....

I drove by this guy earlier and threw quarters at him, HE DIDNT EVEN PICK THEM UP!!

Sourdeez said:
Two young black males in a red ford explorer tried to run me over on my ebike the other day.

If everyone who bought those bikes stayed out of the flow of traffic with their 25mph bullshit, and didn't act like a car by sitting in the middle of the lane, or worse, stopping at an intersection not beside the actual vehicles but in front, I promise you road rage incidents would drop 75%

You're not a fucking car, you don't have a right to be on the road either, road tax is from gasoline sales, your bike has zero right to impede what I'm paying taxes for, get the fuck out of my way, just because you can't get a license or afford insurance doesn't mean you have to make my life miserable as well

I stepped outside of work one morning (Saturday morning, actually) and some ignorant customer yelled at me "Fucking moron!". Too bad they got the wrong person, because I was leaving work. On the side note, this morning, some hot chick saw me changing the trash outside and made a joke said, "You're doing a great job this morning!" I said "You too!"

Many years ago one guy, probably on drugs, stopped me and asked to use my phone. When I said no he pulled a knife on me. I had a shitty phone and didn't feel like running or trying anything so I complied. He made a call, thanked me and gave a beer and a cig. We even chatted for a while as we were walking to the same direction. It was 10 am in the morning.

No other memorable experiences. I don't live in that shitty part of town anymore and the atmosphere here is delightfully socially reserved.

Icepick said:
You're not a fucking car, you don't have a right to be on the road either, road tax is from gasoline sales, your bike has zero right to impede what I'm paying taxes for, get the fuck out of my way, just because you can't get a license or afford insurance doesn't mean you have to make my life miserable as well

That's actually wrong. Bicyclists have just as much right to the road as a vehicle does, as annoying as it really is.

What does everyone have in common when it comes to stress? I thought it was money but it's actually other people.

We stress each other out because people are assholes. But it's important to reflect on yourself and notice that people stress you out because they affect your pride or ego. In this case it would hurt ones pride to pick up change that someone threw as if you were a bum.

The truth is you're not a bum, and the less you worry about people thinking you are, the less stressful the circumstance. Like it was suggested you could've picked up the change and not given a shit what anyone thought.

Icepick said:
Sourdeez said:
Two young black males in a red ford explorer tried to run me over on my ebike the other day.

If everyone who bought those bikes stayed out of the flow of traffic with their 25mph bullshit, and didn't act like a car by sitting in the middle of the lane, or worse, stopping at an intersection not beside the actual vehicles but in front, I promise you road rage incidents would drop 75%

Law here says I have to be in the road. Riding a ebike on the sidewalk could injure someone walking
You also do have to have a license to ride a ebike in this state so yes I have a license that I paid for. If I ever got a DUI and they took my license It would be illegal for me to ride my ebike.

It was a two lane road(The kind with two lanes next to each other going the same direction) with both lanes clear. I was in the right lane, he was in the left. He purposely swung into my lane on purpose.
I also have built my own Ebike so I can go just as fast as traffic so its not a matter of speed or keeping up with traffic.

Green_Lantern said:
Bicyclists have just as much right to the road as a vehicle does, as annoying as it really is.

Sourdeez said:
Icepick said:
Sourdeez said:

Law here says I have to be in the road. You also do actually have to have a license to ride a ebike in this state so yes I do have a license.

It was a two lane road(The kind with two lanes next to each other going the same direction) with both lanes clear. I was in the right lane, he was in the left. He purposely swung into my lane on purpose, it wasn't me being in the way.
I also have built my own Ebike so I can go just as fast as traffic so its not a matter of speed or keeping up with traffic.

Green_Lantern said:
Bicyclists have just as much right to the road as a vehicle does, as annoying as it really is.

It wasn't directed at you, I have no idea the circumstances that were involved, all I know is the retards on the e-bikes up here in igloo land are dipshits, no license or insurance required, it's for people who are too incompetent to drive, but too lazy to walk, it's not even actually eco friendly, it runs on electricity sure, but to get said electricity you plug it into a power source, namely coal, which pollutes worse than gasoline in terms of equal performance

And GL, they are told to use the road, they use it sure, but they shouldn't ever be allowed to impede traffic, nor should traffic have to cater to them, it's the same as in a non tax paying welfare case getting all the amenities I have to pay taxes for I can't do a thing about you getting free water/street lights but dont fucking act like you're entitled to them when others have to pay for it

Your correct Icepick, People should be aware of where the electricity comes from. Right now I'm working on a solar, battery bank for my place. But at $0.003 a mile it is cheaper than gasoline. Now you also are exposed to weather, the only AC you have is the wind. Being that cheap though it makes my Ebike a excellent cheap source of fun recreation, a vehicle to go all over town, even a way to visit my friends in other towns while enjoying the back roads and country of america. (I grew up in southern Illinois, I love the woods, the country, and small town USA)

I'm not sure what you should do about the retards who give ebikers a bad name(I'm a safe driver/rider) Report them? That may or may not lead to anything. I guess its better than nothing. Its like dangerous drivers, what should someone do? I guess I'd just report them and hope the cops give them enough tickets to get them off the road or for them to reform their driving. (I have multiple friends who drive cars with no license, they just don't care) But with ebikes not needing a license in your state It would be hard for tickets or revoking a license to keep them off the road.

I approve with my state's decision of no ebikes on sidewalks and you must have a license to ride them on a road. These a motorized bicycles, not toys for children, young teens or multiple DUI offenders.

madster111 said:
i'm probably gonna kill myself before 2030.
If i'm allowed, of course.

Oh don't worry, The US will just give you a feeding tube. Its going to be our solution to everything.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... er/277569/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod