The condition of the boards.

Do you think, as a whole, the GR posting community has started to let the boards slide?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares? It's all about what makes [i]me[/i] happy. To hell with the GM's and how the forums look.

• Total voters
I do want to point one thing out OC had said:

I don't get why you guys don't like Jared. What's the point in hating someone you know...okay, then what's the point in hating someone you obviously don't know (or will ever see) like Jared. I don't know where you find the enthusiasm to waste, but then I remember that most of you guys are teens, mostly younger teens at that. The oldies are few and far between.

I'm not a young teen. I argue with jared's reasoning alot. I don't find enthusiasm to waste, I'm not being immature for arguing with him. If someone is overly opinionated on something, and acts like anyone who doesn't share their view on something is inferior, I'm not going to like them. I don't have to meet them face to face, it's his personality here on the boards, I do not like him on the boards. I don't mind chatting with him on msn the odd time...When I used to use it at least. On the boards however, I just think alot of what he says is for attention or to bait people. Assuming we hate him is pretty far from it. I don't really hate anyone. I have a love/hate thing with an ex but that's a different story. I'm indifferent to Jared for the most part.

Anyways, sorry to have side tracked this.

yawn! these topics are so old and tired! "oldies" have been whinning about the state of the boards ever since ive been coming here. Stay around long enough and things are probably going to get stale. I don't think the boards are any better or worse since they started.

CowboyMcGee said:
^nice try Shane.

I didn't. Frozen made one asking what you guy's thought about me but I didn't even know he was. Im sure he remembers me saying a few sentences like "wtf you ass" on msn when he did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod