Super Bowl XLV

Super Bowl XLV winner?

• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsbu Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
UghRochester said:
Just in case you guys don't think I'll man up to my bet, here is the video proof that shows me doing the Truffle Shuffle

WARNING the short vid is UghRochester doing the Truffle Shuffle. You should already know the consequences from watching this vid. So, please don't b*tch about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZA3lDhWJqo

I appreciate how at the end of the video you affirmed the viewer that it is okay to laugh at a person some fat on him doing the truffle shuffle. Thanks for not making me feel like a douche.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Well, I do enjoy minty freshness...oh no! It's like rubbing alcohol for my eyes. Why Chris? Why?
Hey look at the bright side at least it wasn't a video of Rosie O' Donnell doing a truffle shuffle or better yet at least Ugh didn't make you think it was a video of him but in actuality the video leads to something God awful like 2 girls 1 cup or a Twilight movie clip

Green_Lantern said:
I've been waiting for this moment since 1996...
The Packers last won the SB in 1997...

This was a pretty good game, but the Packers should have blown it wide open. Damn dropped passes, James Jones better get his shit together next year or be sitting alot with Jermichael Finley back from IR. I already have so much Packers memorabilia, I don't even know what to get to celebrate the win. Probably a shirt and maybe a jacket. Already have a couple of both, but at least shirts aren't a big deal to have lots of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod