Super Bowl XLV

Super Bowl XLV winner?

• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsbu Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This year's halftime show sucked, the only good thing about the show was Slash coming out playing Sweet Child O Mine, but that singer overkilled the song.

I'm a little upset that the Pittsburgh Steelers lost, I only say this because I made a bet on facebook saying, "If the Steelers lose, I will do the Truffle Shuffle."

UghRochester said:
This year's halftime show sucked, the only good thing about the show was Slash coming out playing Sweet Child O Mine, but that singer overkilled the song.

I'm a little upset that the Pittsburgh Steelers lost, I only say this because I made a bet on facebook saying, "If the Steelers lose, I will do the Truffle Shuffle."

My rebuttal: Usher.

.....Packers. LOL.

I thought the game was a bit boring, but I admittedly don't follow the league very closely. It was a nice opportunity to flip shit and bitches after every play, however, so an enjoyable experience nonetheless.

Hey guys, did I miss something?

Being a Slovene sure is sometimes awkward in a mostly American forum. :D

I laughed at the thought of the Packers being in the Super Bowl, but hearing them winning is definitely something.

Heck, I didn't even know who the Steelers were playing against. But like Rakon, I'm Canadian. And we don't have football up here in the North.

Not that far actually. But what business do we have playing football? It's all about hockey, eh.

Just in case you guys don't think I'll man up to my bet, here is the video proof that shows me doing the Truffle Shuffle

WARNING the short vid is UghRochester doing the Truffle Shuffle. You should already know the consequences from watching this vid. So, please don't b*tch about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZA3lDhWJqo

HK-47: You have ALL the business playing football. Tell the US how it's done, not with their pansy rules and downs and all that jazz. Give 'em a history lesson, too. You should also put more focus on lacrosse, shouldn't you? I heard it's the national sport or something.

UghRochester: Did you make that bet expecting to lose?

Sightless said:
UghRochester: Did you make that bet expecting to lose?
No, I live near Pittsburgh. I was rooting for The Steelers all the way. I didn't intend on making the vid to embarrass myself.

UghRochester said:
Just in case you guys don't think I'll man up to my bet, here is the video proof that shows me doing the Truffle Shuffle

WARNING the short vid is UghRochester doing the Truffle Shuffle. You should already know the consequences from watching this vid. So, please don't b*tch about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZA3lDhWJqo

I'm going to pass. But it's good to know that you're a man of your word.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle