• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsbu Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Game starts in two hours or so, what are your plans?

I've got a big pot of chili simmering on the stove, and I'm expecting a small group of people sometime soon. Until then, slogging through the bullshit that is Fallout: New Vegas "Dead Money" DLC.

P.S. Hmm it appears you can't edit polls. Sorry for the typo. You know what I mean.

I'm going to be ignoring it. Except for the commericals. I want to see what trailers will air. I hear Captain America will be airing. The trailer I mean. Actually....I'll just catch them on IMDB. So yeah. No Super Bowl here! I'd rather re-watch last night's fight.

I would of created a topic to deal with the trailers shown during the SB but I figured since this was here why not. I personally think Battle LA could be good, it looks great and non-boring like skyline (but best recently made alien encounter movie for me is District 9). Honestly thought Transformers 2 sucked on a huge level of balls but I gotta admit that mini trailer for Transformer 3 was awesome. Hopefully Sam doesn't continue to complain about being apart of a intergalactic war and having a attractive girlfriend and that the movie isn't as long as Avatar and is actually a great movie and fun to watch like Transformers 1. Thor looks cool but I don't know anything about Thor so I don't know if the movie is true to the comic or not. Captain America honestly looked eh, Chris Evans in my mind doesn't have the Captain America physique. But maybe that's just a bad trailer, I want the CA movie to be good, never got into CA but I want this movie to convert me.

Not cheering for any teams cause neither of them are the Philadelphia Eagles so I'm cheering for me finishing my College Algebra homework. Go composite functions!

Sightless said:
Rakon said:
I'm Canadian, and this isn't hockey so...
Are you watching curling? OF COURSE, SASKATCHEWAN.

I just caught the 3rd end. Ontario got 2 points, one because they had the hammer and Saskatchewan screwed up on the last rock. They did however make a sick throw to knock Ontario out of the house all while dodging the guard.

Shit is riveting.

At first this game was lame (awesome, but lame), but it's gotten more interesting as it goes. The Steelers woke up at halftime. I'm rooting Pack though. So this crap better stop.

Lethean, go to foxsports.com/ads to see all the ads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle