So yeah...earthquake...

First of all Link, don't bash Fox news. We all know FOX is a reliable source for information and that God caused the Earthquake because he's pissed that a Muslim is president.

Second, Ugh's pic made me laugh. This is something we should all be proud of.

Third, I felt the earthquake, it was no big deal. I've felt bigger vibrations from nigga's blasting music in their cars.

BlackStar said:
Third, I felt the earthquake, it was no big deal. I've felt bigger vibrations from nigga's blasting music in their cars.
True dat. I thought it was just a semi rolling by my house, but no semi was there. So, i thought it was strong winds, but no leaves were blowing. I looked at my laptop to see tweets about it.

Are we still talking about this earthquake? for goodness sake. Even a 6.0 quake is still consider a morning call in new zeland. At least it was when i was there...

Fuck that fucking lawn chair picture and fuck everybody who keeps on posting for the lulz. First of all, its not funny to begin with. Second, do you realize how much force it takes to knock over a chair with four legs on the ground? Don't believe me? See how hard you have to kick back before the chair you are sitting in right now falls backwards. Now imagine its a lightweight, wobbly plastic chair that doesn't have your body weight to raise the center of gravity. You begin to imagine that it takes a lot of force, like, maybe the amount generated by a good sized earthquake. Third, I'm sure everybody would would be laughing their fucking heads off if, instead of knocking over a plastic lawn chair, it knocked over any one of the twenty nuclear power plants within 100 miles of the epicenter.

In conclusion, fuck you, ugh.

GiftedMonkey said:
f*** that f****** lawn chair picture and f*** everybody who keeps on posting for the lulz. First of all, its not funny to begin with. Second, do you realize how much force it takes to knock over a chair with four legs on the ground? Don't believe me? See how hard you have to kick back before the chair you are sitting in right now falls backwards. Now imagine its a lightweight, wobbly plastic chair that doesn't have your body weight to raise the center of gravity. You begin to imagine that it takes a lot of force, like, maybe the amount generated by a good sized earthquake. Third, I'm sure everybody would would be laughing their f****** heads off if, instead of knocking over a plastic lawn chair, it knocked over any one of the twenty nuclear power plants within 100 miles of the epicenter.

In conclusion, f*** you, ugh.
You're just upset you didn't post the picture first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod